Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is not a homosexual!!!
Rainbow 
God is not a homosexual!!!
Never has one man's heterosexuality been defended so voraciously as God's:

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: God is not a homosexual!!!
Well, according to the fantasy there is only one of it, so definitely a masturbater. Maybe sticks it in any hole it can find.

Shoot, I forgot; it can make anything. I'm going with inflatable rubber vagina!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Ha, ha yeah very entertaining but, mh.brewer, it doesn't necessarily mean that Judeo-Christian God is a wanker because it seems that Bible does mention mrs. Yahweh in the book of Proverbs:

“The Lord brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old; I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be. When there were no watery depths, I was given birth, when there were no springs overflowing with water; before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, before he made the world or its fields or any of the dust of the earth.
[...]
“Now then, my children, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways. Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not disregard it. Blessed are those who listen to me," [...]

Some people even named her Sophia, the Goddess of Wisdom, but of course most Christians find it appalling because that would mean Jesus was a result of an adultery.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Sorry, that mentions nothing of sex or genders. For all we know, from that, god could be yeast.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If Zeus was the mold this "god" is bang crazy! And maybe Bi...
"I'm thick." - Me
(April 17, 2016 at 8:38 am)mh.brewer Wrote: I'm going with inflatable rubber vagina!

Aren't we all?

...Guys..?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(April 17, 2016 at 8:27 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Sorry, that mentions nothing of sex or genders. For all we know, from that, god could be yeast.

Well I'm just saying that Bible mentions another being that was present from "the beginning" and that reefers humans as her or his or it's children. Now it could be a wife, a gay lover or pet parrot.

Now something that this trailer also mocks is that Christians feel persecuted and that's only because they don't understand what persecution is
[Image: 384668080e18fcfb72cdd6f53343b113.jpg]
(April 17, 2016 at 8:38 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Well, according to the fantasy there is only one of it, so definitely a masturbater. Maybe sticks it in any hole it can find.

Shoot, I forgot; it can make anything. I'm going with inflatable rubber vagina!

I heard that he made his creation for the express purpose of fucking with it. And fuck with it he did.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 17, 2016 at 8:27 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Sorry, that mentions nothing of sex or genders. For all we know, from that, god could be yeast.

Dormant . . . that would explain a lot.