Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous - American Revolution: You Are Not Alone
Anonymous - American Revolution: You Are Not Alone
One of the most moving videos i've seen. Especially the Iraq and military veterans; "We swore to protect the constitution, not the corporations.". Powerful Stuff.

Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Anonymous - American Revolution: You Are Not Alone
You are pointing out the irony of the video no? (yes I watched the whole thing and you misquoted the marine. Starts at about 3:40).
"I'm thick." - Me
(April 17, 2016 at 8:06 pm)Goosebump Wrote: You are pointing out the irony of the video no? (yes I watched the whole thing and you misquoted the marine. Starts at about 3:40).
I was quoting the marine who came after the guy at 3:40

I believe he said:
"I took an oath to defend the constitution, I didn't take an oath to defend these banksters"
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
(April 17, 2016 at 8:59 pm)Heat Wrote:
(April 17, 2016 at 8:06 pm)Goosebump Wrote: You are pointing out the irony of the video no? (yes I watched the whole thing and you misquoted the marine. Starts at about 3:40).
I was quoting the marine who came after the guy at 3:40

I believe he said:
"I took an oath to defend the constitution, I didn't take an oath to defend these banksters"

Then you miss-quoted him twice...
"I'm thick." - Me
(April 18, 2016 at 1:44 am)Goosebump Wrote:
(April 17, 2016 at 8:59 pm)Heat Wrote: I was quoting the marine who came after the guy at 3:40

I believe he said:

Then you miss-quoted him twice...
Do you mind explaining what i'm doing instead of just saying i'm doing __ and not explaining how?

Because I honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Which is better:

The choice is yours. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISIS = American army WinterHold 116 8178 May 31, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  You never Lamb alone. Jehanne 30 2361 May 21, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Top 20 American Mechs Mechaghostman2 0 462 May 19, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  American Gods Ravenshire 6 816 May 2, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  American Horror Story S06 Foxaèr 20 1819 October 8, 2016 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Athene
  American Country Music Awards JuliaL 5 1907 April 19, 2015 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  American Beaver Minimalist 1 689 February 2, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Surgenator
  Would American TV do a programme on religion like this. downbeatplumb 3 916 April 12, 2014 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  "conservative" american facebook copy. downbeatplumb 6 2065 January 31, 2013 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  One of the smartest rappers talks about american ignorance. JohnDG 8 4027 September 14, 2012 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Puddleglum