Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is Dead 2
God is Dead 2
In honor of God is Dead 2, I've drafted a little comic version of the first movie. I inserted myself into the story and gave it an alternate ending. Enjoy!

[Image: 526ab849db.png]
Jesus is like Pinocchio.  He's the bastard son of a carpenter. And a liar. And he wishes he was real.
RE: God is Dead 2
Now here's what no one was waiting for - God's Dead 2.

[Image: f047e2bb69.png]
Jesus is like Pinocchio.  He's the bastard son of a carpenter. And a liar. And he wishes he was real.
its such a terrible movie and the sequel will be even worse.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
God may not be dead, but he's certainly coughing up blood and walking with an awful limp.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Umm which god?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I agree God is not Dead, because things that don't exist can't die.
(May 22, 2016 at 5:32 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: Umm which god?

Pick a god, any god at all. Now, put it back in the deck and shuffle thoroughly...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
That's an old one Boru....
Everyone knows the deck is full of jokers!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Sounds cool! I might muster the energy to listen to the Godawful Movies podcast review for it...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

For reasons too uninteresting to go into, I saw the first movie twice! I still get queasy thinking of it.

As for the sequel, I'm not sure I have the strength or the patience . . . unless I rope loved ones into a drinking or bong hit game of Spot-the-Fallacy-and/or-Emotional-Manipulation. That could be fun (or a trip to the ER).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God's Not Dead movie ThePinsir 16 5212 March 22, 2014 at 10:55 am
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12241 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  God is NOT dead little_monkey 21 6294 September 16, 2013 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Are faith, God and love without deeds, dead? Greatest I am 76 44867 April 10, 2012 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6670 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad