Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Sure This Will Start The Creatards Talking About Arks...
I'm Sure This Will Start The Creatards Talking About Arks...
and other silly shit.

http://www.heritagedaily.com/2016/04/the...mal/110758

Quote:The first fossilised heart ever found in a prehistoric animal

Quote:A new discovery, announced today in the journal eLife, shows the perfectly preserved 3D fossilised heart in a 113-119 million-year-old fish from Brazil called Rhacolepis.

This is the first definite fossilised heart found in any prehistoric animal.
RE: I'm Sure This Will Start The Creatards Talking About Arks...
Since religions aren't evidence based they can make up whatever shit they want, and they'll believe in it. So they'll counter this with nonsense.
(April 30, 2016 at 11:09 am)RozKek Wrote: Since religions aren't evidence based they can make up whatever shit they want, and they'll believe in it. So they'll counter this with nonsense.

If anything don't let ID people handle the evidence they will make it go away.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
The heart is not fossilized, you foolish atheist degenerates. Clearly, the Lord hardened this fish's heart after the Moses-fish exhorted him to 'Let my guppies go!'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It's not really that old. That's just gods test. The way your determining age is flawed. Or he put it there pre-aged. How many times do they have to tell you?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
GC, you've been here long enough now... Time to let you in on a secret! (you were right all along! shhhhh!)
[Image: 13qsfz.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More Bad News For Creatards Minimalist 13 2179 August 10, 2017 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Fuck Ken Ham and the Rest of The Creatards Minimalist 7 1570 April 18, 2017 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  More News to Upset Creatards Minimalist 6 2429 February 17, 2017 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Creatards Shall Shitteth Bricks Minimalist 6 1375 August 31, 2016 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  No, No Arks Required........ Minimalist 21 4890 June 29, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  More for Creatards to Whine About. Minimalist 3 1528 March 23, 2016 at 9:46 am
Last Post: The Atheist
  Start digging, lads! Minimalist 4 918 January 6, 2016 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Cato
  More Bad News For Creatards Minimalist 4 1278 October 14, 2015 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  130,000 years ago? Even Neandertal Fucks the Creatards Minimalist 23 6841 April 13, 2015 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  And, Lo...The Creatards Shalt Scream Bloody Murder.... Minimalist 31 7088 January 29, 2015 at 6:37 am
Last Post: Tonus