Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Month I Became part-qualified
This Month I Became part-qualified
So I've been working as an accountant for some while now (last 2 years or so), and completed all my entrance exams to one of the professional Managment accountancy bodies. Well last week I had results from 4 of my exams meaning I'm now officially part qualified in CIMA.

The exams are pretty tough but the last 6 or so months have paid off. Only 2 more years to go until I'm hopefully qualified in full. Only another 8 to go >_>
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
RE: This Month I Became part-qualified
Congrats, Rhys!

Keeping it all together with all that's been going on has had to have been tough! Proud of you, brother!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Excellent, Rhys!!
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Congratulations! It's a long row to hoe, but the end is in sight.
Great work! Well done Rhys Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Congratulations!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why satan became rebel? purplepurpose 15 1729 December 20, 2020 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  How God became so powerful and cruel? purplepurpose 8 674 June 28, 2020 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  When your relatives worry you, part Xth. Gawdzilla Sama 8 888 February 21, 2020 at 10:36 am
  A month early, but stilll...... Brian37 3 518 July 11, 2019 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  September is the most common birth month. Losty 4 815 June 7, 2019 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  Deermageddon part II onlinebiker 17 1914 December 22, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone thinking of taking part in Movember? Cod 29 2334 October 29, 2018 at 9:57 am
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1696 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2403 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The end of this month cannot come fast enough Foxaèr 22 4343 April 15, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: c172