Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're UnAustralian!
We're UnAustralian!
Guys, let's not try not to turn this into a racist thread.
I'm driving home from work, listening to the ABC, when I hear Melbourne's honourable Lord Mayor Robert Doyle proclaim that it is UnAustralian to be unAustralian and resist the passing of the plans for a huge Mosque to be built in our CBD?

Don't get me wrong, I hate all religions, but some more than others! You'll never guess which one!
Yes, I know, Islam is a religion of peace!
(on the news today, a muslim knifed a man to death and critically wounded 3 others in a train station in Berlin just before. I wonder if he was inspired by the KJB?)

#rantover

going to get my kebab now!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: We're UnAustralian!
He's right, it is unAustralian to be anti-multi-cultural. It's one of the things that makes us fucking unique in the world.

If you're eating a proper kebab it'll be made using Halal-certified meat you know (which I don't have a problem with FYI).
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(May 10, 2016 at 5:20 am)ignoramus Wrote: (on the news today, a muslim knifed a man to death and critically wounded 3 others in a train station in Berlin just before. I wonder if he was inspired by the KJB?)

From what I'm hearing the killer has a history of severe psychological issues, and he has never turned up in suspected terrorist lists.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(May 10, 2016 at 5:20 am)ignoramus Wrote: Guys, let's not try not to turn this into a racist thread.
I'm driving home from work, listening to the ABC, when I hear Melbourne's honourable Lord Mayor Robert Doyle proclaim that it is UnAustralian to be unAustralian and resist the passing of the plans for a huge Mosque to be built in our CBD?

Don't get me wrong, I hate all religions, but some more than others! You'll never guess which one!
Yes, I know, Islam is a religion of peace!
(on the news today, a muslim knifed a man to death and critically wounded 3 others in a train station in Berlin just before. I wonder if he was inspired by the KJB?)

#rantover

going to get my kebab now!

When was the last time someone said: a christian knifed someone to death?
Christians knife people to death all the time every day.
It's just that they didn't do it for religious reasons.
We're not going to stop crime. eg: financial benefit, crimes of passion, etc

But when a guy cuts a policeman's head off, well, only a muslim can do that!
He wasn't crazy. He was misguided and angry. He's a one percenter. There's lots of muslim one percenters.
The only way to stop it is to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Hopefully someone gets rid of the Mosque when it's built, if you know what I mean. Wink
And eww. Don't eat that halal kebab crap.
Who am I going to buy a kebab from then? The chinese takeaway shop?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'm not sure if Australia has freedom of religion, but I'm pretty sure that if you allow muslims to live near you, you'll find out they're not all terrorists. They're not all going to knife you for not being a muslim, or their type of muslim.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Chad, 90% of my customers are muslims! Victoria is full of them.
They've never been the problem. It's the "not true muslim" people which worry me!
The funny thing is all "not true muslim" people all start off as good peaceful muslims!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.