Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Af women, this is your chance to say the butt naked truth.
So get naked and start talking.

Worth the try.
If plan A didn't work, here's plan B.
Men said what they like. So, what do AF women like? Butt? Muscles? Chest hair? Boobs?

I always think I have a type, until I see someone that makes a whole new type. Like wow, this nerd is hawt! I'm into nerds with cute facial expressions and a nervous tick. Then enters strong badass swag dude and boom! Oh no, but that sundress and that cute voice with those freckles on that nose... gawd! I'm into girls with freckles! 

My ultimate type? Which one wins? Which one makes all others come second? I'll show you Friday. Smile
So, women... Spill it. Butt. Naked. Truth.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: Af women, this is your chance to say the butt naked truth.
Coming so soon off the light bulb in the cloaca turtle thread, this is almost too much to deal with . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

They're all pretty good. Tongue
Lol you know... I called in sick today. I feel awful for doing that when I began to feel better half way down the day. I really didn't feel good this morning, though. Such a waste of sick day. If people got naked to speak some truths, it wouldn't hurt. 
Not holding my breath. There are more chances of rain in this town than a thread out of a69 getting warm. 
Either way, I clicked post thread. Most I've done all day. (Mama walks away in shame) Bad mama. Maybe I should make up for it by debating a bit in a serious thread. Ha! Not a chance. (Mama walks away in shame. Again. Closes door)
(May 17, 2016 at 8:00 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Lol you know... I called in sick today. I feel awful for doing that when I began to feel better half way down the day. I really didn't feel good this morning, though. Such a waste of sick day. If people got naked to speak some truths, it wouldn't hurt. 
Not holding my breath. There are more chances of rain in this town than a thread out of a69 getting warm. 
Either way, I clicked post thread. Most I've done all day. (Mama walks away in shame) Bad mama. Maybe I should make up for it by debating a bit in a serious thread. Ha! Not a chance. (Mama walks away in shame. Again. Closes door)

No shame for you! Heart

My taste in the male form doesn't currently matter as I can't get my my mind off of a specific person of the female form who is definitely my type  Cool
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(May 17, 2016 at 7:22 pm)Mamacita Wrote: So, what do AF women like?

They like cum. Thick clumpy cum like tapioca pudding.
(May 17, 2016 at 8:16 pm)The_Empress Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 8:00 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Lol you know... I called in sick today. I feel awful for doing that when I began to feel better half way down the day. I really didn't feel good this morning, though. Such a waste of sick day. If people got naked to speak some truths, it wouldn't hurt. 

No shame for you! Heart

My taste in the male form doesn't currently matter as I can't get my my mind off of a specific person of the female form who is definitely my type  Cool
Gawd. Friday hasn't happened yet, and I miss you already.
Annie Lennox.    Worship
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(May 17, 2016 at 8:51 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: Annie Lennox.    Worship
BeautifulSmile
Just a few likes, some normal, some probably just me, many contradictory : hard apple shaped tails, broad shoulders, flat tummies, nipples in high contrast to skin, muscular calves, long foreheads (yes I do mean a receding hairline), bald, curly, weathered faces, widely spaced eyes, beetle brows, long fingers, hairy chests, smooth chests, lanky tall guys with wing span, shorter guys that move like ballet stars, crooked smiles, crows feet, high cheek bones, laughing eyes, smile lines. Mostly, I like guys who look like guys. No metro sexual for me. No pretty boys either. Since I was 16 I've liked the looks of men in their 50s best.

But I seem to fall in love with men who have very little of the above. Minds and fellow feeling trump everything else.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smart women Ahriman 41 3825 December 18, 2022 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What is "My Truth"? brewer 26 1171 December 19, 2021 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Ok computer techs, what say you? Brian37 82 6413 October 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Brian37 37 2264 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Remote chance. Brian37 14 654 December 21, 2020 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Environmental charities, what say you? Brian37 11 886 December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: no one
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 679 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Smile when you say that.... onlinebiker 12 1060 April 11, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 1716 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1645 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir