Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Ever Wish You Were A Super Villain?
Do You Ever Wish You Were A Super Villain?
Sometimes I wish I was a super villain, that way people would fear me a bow to my every will. If I was a super villain I'd be a guy who can make and shoot lightning from my hands and control electricity, like that Inhuman from AoS.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
RE: Do You Ever Wish You Were A Super Villain?
We already are super villains its called atheists. Where ever there is a christianity in government we will be there to take it out.
We fight for secularism and we fight for free thought. Tongue
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I've thought a transporter would be a handy thing to have if I had the only one and no one else suspected I had it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

^Oh that would be a nice asset, as well as invisibility.

(May 17, 2016 at 9:10 pm)dyresand Wrote: We already are super villains its called atheists. Where ever there is a christianity in government we will be there to take it out.
We fight for secularism and we fight for free thought. Tongue

So whats our next plain to get rid of:

[Image: latest?cb=20100415213738]
"Censored"!!! the shade lmfao
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(May 17, 2016 at 9:07 pm)AkiraTheFighter24 Wrote: Sometimes I wish I was a super villain, that way people would fear me a bow to my every will. If I was a super villain I'd be a guy who can make and shoot lightning from my hands and control electricity, like that Inhuman from AoS.

It's pretty rare that I don't wish for this.  And I'd either want to be a superman, I'd still save lives and stop criminals but just more violently.

Or I'd be magneto, it's weird whenever I watch the X men films I get goosebumps whenever magneto does anything powerful, I don't get that with anyone else really.  I'm hoping apocalypse will be even more like that.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

No. I call dibs on Magneto.
Sorry, pp.
(May 19, 2016 at 5:12 pm)paulpablo Wrote: It's pretty rare that I don't wish for this.  And I'd either want to be a superman, I'd still save lives and stop criminals but just more violently.

Go one step further and become the Beyonder, that way you'll be able manipulate everything in the universe.
I'd so be Mystique tbh. Masquerading as anyone you want to looks like so much amazing fun, I'd go buck wild with that power.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Nope I wanna be a super hero!

SUPER TURTLEY TURTLE! Special power: silliness, rambliness, ability to form a close friendship with a particular super kitten.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 682 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1638 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 496 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who were your heros? Brian37 10 630 July 28, 2020 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How were past times so violent? Macoleco 17 1082 April 19, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 1706 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Super hero movies sucks Sanau 7 571 March 29, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2131 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  Holiday Wish-Lists Athene 0 456 November 11, 2019 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Athene
  Pizzagate(the documentary you wish you'd never seen) particleman 14 1483 July 17, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37