Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mulholland Drive
Mulholland Drive
Let's watch the movie Mulholland Drive and then come here to discuss it on the first of next month(06/01/2016).

Who's in?
RE: Mulholland Drive
I'm interested! I've never seen it. I wonder if it's on Netflix...
Hmmm sure
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I don't really have much free time for that, but I would be interested. Count me as a maybe.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(May 21, 2016 at 9:04 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Let's watch the movie Mulholland Drive and then come here to discuss it on the first of next month(06/01/2016).

Who's in?

Let's not and say we did. David Lynch films give me the pip.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
First (and only) David Lynch film I saw. I didn't know that David Lynch made surreal films. It didn't make sense until I googled some essays about it. Then I kind of felt cheated.
I have watched this film twice in the past and could not put it together.
[Image: edgecrusher02.jpg]