Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 12:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unnatural?
Unnatural?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEgn7AhHbs4

ProfMTH looking into the Homosexuality is unnatural claim. This may be my favorite debunk of the claim yet.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Unnatural?
If you think of your parents having sex, you might think that's unnatural. That thought makes me shudder.
binnyCoffee
If some one 'points out' to me that homosexuality 'is just not natural', I point out that that as a member of homo sapiens sapiens I don't speak Neanderthal, and walk away,without hitting them, which is what I really want to do.Tiger
(August 1, 2010 at 11:47 pm)padraic Wrote: I don't speak Neanderthal, and walk away,without hitting them, which is what I really want to do.Tiger

I think neandertalls might be offended that they're being compared to idiots with silly superstitions.
They were as smart as people, apparently.

Though I suppose it's irrelevent since their entire species is dead, but still.
(August 1, 2010 at 4:44 pm)binny Wrote: If you think of your parents having sex, you might think that's unnatural. That thought makes me shudder.

Doesn't bother me, MY mother is a virgin.Tiger
(August 1, 2010 at 4:44 pm)binny Wrote: If you think of your parents having sex, you might think that's unnatural. That thought makes me shudder.

Seen enough of it from all the different times I barged in on sunday when I was growing up. One wonders why they do not go at in anymore... Thinking
(August 6, 2010 at 5:34 am)padraic Wrote: Doesn't bother me, MY mother is a virgin.Tiger

In fact... you were artificially created in a lab Tiger
(August 6, 2010 at 5:34 am)padraic Wrote:

Doesn't bother me, MY mother is a virgin.Tiger

How would you know, she ran away before you were born.Wink

As to unatural, so is flying in aeroplanes. Shall we give that up as well?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
It's not unnatural though, for it occurs naturally in nature.