Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is scepticism?
What is scepticism?
Scepticism is healthy, whereas cynicism is the Devil.  I don't believe in the Devil.
RE: What is scepticism?
Since it's now the rage to start threads with meaningless bromides I thought I would jump in early and at least provide a little entertainment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOfurmrjxo
OP, I'm skeptical of your motives.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 30, 2016 at 9:17 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: OP, I'm skeptical of your motives.

You are welcome to your scepticism.  It is up to me to prove myself.
It was the best of the year and I don't think that I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and then you have a great way of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the day before I get a follow back.

I can press the predictive word feature on my phone over and over again, too. :Big Grin
Is that what this is?
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(May 30, 2016 at 8:35 pm)carusmm Wrote: Scepticism is healthy, whereas cynicism is the Devil.  I don't believe in the Devil.

Scepticism is a lot like skepticism, except spelled by people so fucking busy making new threads that they can't be bothered to spellcheck titles. Or by limeys. One of those. Tongue
(May 30, 2016 at 10:28 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(May 30, 2016 at 8:35 pm)carusmm Wrote: Scepticism is healthy, whereas cynicism is the Devil.  I don't believe in the Devil.

Scepticism is a lot like skepticism, except spelled by people so fucking busy making new threads that they can't be bothered to spellcheck titles.  Or by limeys.  One of those. Tongue

Usually when someone writes something funny I chuckle or smirk.

I snorted. Well played. Tongue
(May 30, 2016 at 8:44 pm)Cato Wrote: Since it's now the rage to start threads with meaningless bromides I thought I would jump in early and at least provide a little entertainment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOfurmrjxo

FORUM REMINDER: I will kudos any post with a George Carlin clip in it. You can't go wrong!