Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't get God's logic at all
I don't get God's logic at all
Promises to rid us of all our guilt if we go to church, confess and pray to Jesus.

This is the same dude that threw a fit because Adam bro and Eve ate a fucking apple.

This dude is punishing us for eternity because our ancestor ate an apple but the same dude is telling us he'll forgive all our sins(ALL our sins) if we just try hard enough.

You know, sometimes I wonder if God is trolling us. The people that fall for the troll go to hell and the ones that figure it all out get to go to heaven and chill with all the homies..
RE: I don't get God's logic at all
Pooley, I can't take the God of the bible seriously enough to even contemplate what he may or may not be thinking.
I also stopped pondering whether Winnie the pooh wiped up with a rabbit afterwards.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 31, 2016 at 10:10 pm)pool the great Wrote: Promises to rid us of all our guilt if we go to church, confess and pray to Jesus.

This is the same dude that threw a fit because Adam bro and Eve ate a fucking apple.  

This dude is punishing us for eternity because our ancestor ate an apple but the same dude is telling us he'll forgive all our sins(ALL our sins) if we just try hard enough.

You know, sometimes I wonder if God is trolling us. The people that fall for the troll go to hell and the ones that figure it all out get to go to heaven and chill with all the homies..

And if... God is not 'punishing us' for what A&E did, but for what you yourself do?
You see if a baby dies it spirit goes up into heaven then while its doing that it scares the pilots of a 747 causing them to crash into a
orphanage in which one of the children lives but is fatally injured and a doctor uses that child's organs for a sick child because his or her
parents prayed for them to get better. In other words fuck logic this is a omnipotent being were talking about its all convoluted and unnecessary.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Until the OPer stops thinking in earthly material terms he will not get it, Drich. No sense responding to straw men.
(June 1, 2016 at 9:51 am)Drich Wrote: And if... God is not 'punishing us' for what A&E did, but for what you yourself do?

And if... there is no god and you're just interpreting unfavorable results of your own choices and blind chance as "punishment", because you're self-obsessed and prone to confirmation bias?
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(June 2, 2016 at 4:03 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(June 1, 2016 at 9:51 am)Drich Wrote: And if... God is not 'punishing us' for what A&E did, but for what you yourself do?

And if... there is no god and you're just interpreting unfavorable results of your own choices and blind chance as "punishment", because you're self-obsessed and prone to confirmation bias?

He did it in 1 sentence.
1 flipping sentence.
Damn.
(June 1, 2016 at 8:37 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Until the OPer stops thinking in earthly material terms he will not get it, Drich. No sense responding to straw men.

Oddly enough, I agree with this.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When logic fails, falsely play victim. Brian37 9 1051 January 31, 2021 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christian Logic brewer 22 3776 June 13, 2018 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Atheists don't realize asking for evidence of God is a strawman ErGingerbreadMandude 240 27764 November 10, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  We all need to get more exorcise. Gawdzilla Sama 6 854 March 12, 2017 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christian Logic Incognito 8 1233 June 11, 2016 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I don't get it. dyresand 28 4242 October 13, 2015 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 66904 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  I just don't get it... Ravenshire 9 1340 March 5, 2015 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Nope
  How would you regard good evidence for a God you don't now believe in? Whateverist 32 8664 January 11, 2015 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  christian logic vs atheist logic atheist04330 18 3413 July 20, 2014 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire