Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insides
Insides
The sky is red. Bloody red, it's the morning, but in these grounds it doesn't matter; it's always reddish, gloomy and smells like garbage and rubbish; smells like flesh, a smell we despise, a land we despise, a sky we despise, stunning is its size; so large, big and wide; it's inviting: you know it: you'll end up here; that thought is just so clear.

In this despised forsaken land; we are stars. But we don't shine with light; we bleed on sight; instead; roots descend from our insides to reach the ground; we decorate the red sky with our guts, blood, with our reddish bloody roots, so sharp they impale us in the sky, like a painting of random bloody splashes; we; the dead stars; the meaty remains; the rotten dead; shine with blood.

Our roots tell our stories, be on the ground and hear the sound, below the impaled flesh of the fallen star; let not the smell fool you: you are next. Read what is written next to the root; read the text, decorating the pike that impales: it says: "ascend ascend ascend; so you read the timeline of this rotten flesh".

"ascend ascend ascend; just to fall and descend; then you'll know the story of the flesh; but poor you will be a pile of flesh yourself, needs to be stored on the shelf, in the red sky you shall be impaled; like a star that don't shine".

So when you want to leave, you'll take a look to see the red sight, and smell the stinky flesh, see the impales that define the shelf, that of meat and rotten flesh, that some call death.

Insides out. Laughing  never helps.
RE: Insides
Read a lot of Aleister Crowley, do you?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Insides
(June 4, 2016 at 4:06 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Read a lot of Aleister Crowley, do you?

Boru

Totally no..

Inspiration came from a combination of this:

-Warning:walking dead fans SHOULD NOT OPEN!!!

This:

And this artwork:

It's lovely to read it with the song, though.