Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Maher Goes After The Media
Bill Maher Goes After The Media
for their fawning over Drumpf.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/bill-mah...ournalism/

Play the video because at the 4:24 mark he gets into what the "news" has become in this country.
RE: Bill Maher Goes After The Media
(June 4, 2016 at 12:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: for their fawning over Drumpf.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/bill-mah...ournalism/

Play the video because at the 4:24 mark he gets into what the "news" has become in this country.

[out of character]
I also like how he went after the double standard in our media. 

When Democrats do anything that even has the appearance of possible wrongdoing, our media is all over them, sometimes even asking loaded questions like "How will Obama recover the public trust after he lied about how we can keep our old plan?" (um DID he actually lie? Have we established that?). When Republicans ever do anything wrong, it's both sides both sides both sides both sides.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
I heard there was a thread just for me. Thank you. Brought booze. Help yourselves.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Ick, ick, ick!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm just finishing last night's Real Time... lots of good stuff, even after NdGT got there and shit got SO tense. Whew. I'm exhausted after that.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifty years after the Yom Kippur War LinuxGal 71 4435 October 18, 2023 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  House Bill 6720 Jehanne 19 2551 December 16, 2022 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Who will become the next Prime Minister of the UK - after Boris Johnson? Dundee 21 1598 July 17, 2022 at 5:07 am
Last Post: GUBU
  I Think Bill Maher Lied CarveTheFive 23 1336 May 17, 2021 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  When Darwin goes on a date with Karma ignoramus 4 253 April 19, 2021 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Arkansas abortion bill, Roe vs. Wade brewer 23 1226 March 17, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1501 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What will you do when GM goes all electric? onlinebiker 38 1434 January 30, 2021 at 8:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Harriett Tubman will replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill Fake Messiah 141 6221 January 27, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1630 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama