Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To be bound, when broken in despair
To be bound, when broken in despair
Teasing the self that carries you, you tend to self harm, it feels so tender when you do it to yourself, nothing big, just mere self inflicted emotional cuts, mainly you're only there to pour the salt over the wound, so it becomes a habit; a never ending loop: cut, pour, scream/laugh/cry/smile, masturbate, sleep.

What a habit ! you love to bang your head against the wall, break your the rest of your bones one by one in the process, taking one big nasty loan, one that you can never ever pay, you cut from your well-being, health, your own self, to feel the numbness that accompanies the occasion; pain that makes you forget the past season, that season of misery; where leafs always fall dry,without color; without passion.

Sad? Gloomy? you don't actually care. It's a part of who you are anyways, I mean it became a part of who you are, you prefer facial hair in case you had a cock, long hair in case you had a puss, only to hide the sad gestures and look. To appear "normal". Sometimes you manage to hide, sometimes the camouflage just slides, you fail; so you seek other stuff that hide what you feel.

Towards me! yes! here; please lean ! lean forward: I whisper to you: "It'll be over soon, nothing was real. you know what I mean".

Now I have two choices, to either complete this topic later, or simply post now even if it didn't make sense that much!
I walk to the posting button because I want to get over with it.

Why do I Pour this here?
IDK. I just feel that I should be; on my knees, on AF,offering weird posts in the art's section so I can sleep.
RE: To be bound, when broken in despair
That's wise.  Reading that shit is definitely sleep-inducing!
I find Atlas's offerings in the Art section interesting.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(June 7, 2016 at 2:53 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: I find Atlas's offerings in the Art section interesting.

So do I. Smile
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I find Hitler interesting, doesn't mean I approve of him.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 7, 2016 at 2:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: That's wise.  Reading that shit is definitely sleep-inducing!

Well, counting sheep just got useless and stopped helping now :Smile
one needs to find new stuff that help

Mister Agenda

It's more interesting to hear your opinion, Mr. Agenda, thanks for reading !

Mamacita

Heart 
^_^

Boru

Who's Hitler?

Watch your back, Boru.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Broken Foxaèr 1 381 June 9, 2017 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist