Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saw my baby graduate
saw my baby graduate
From high school tonight. It was bittersweet for me. The first time I've seen her in nearly 21 months. I couldn't get my picture taken with her as my ex didn't even bother telling me she was graduating and he made sure the school was not allowed to tell me.

I'm glad the ceremony was outdoors, meaning it was open for anyone to attend. He might keep her from contacting me, but he could not keep me from seeing her graduate.

I will try and post pics later, but they aren't very good ones as I was seated kinda far away.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: saw my baby graduate
Glad you got to be there.
Dying to live, living to die.
Me too, my friend. Me too.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 7, 2016 at 9:16 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Me too, my friend. Me too.

How old is she?

Surely she can contact you herself?
Congratulations!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
She's 20, however, she's been declared by a judge to be incapacitated. This is why my ex has guardianship. Well that and my family lied for him. He has severed all ties between my daughter and myself.
(June 7, 2016 at 9:21 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: She's 20, however, she's been declared by a judge to be incapacitated. This is why my ex has guardianship. Well that and my family lied for him. He has severed all ties between my daughter and myself.

Prick.

Sorry to hear that.
Aw, congrats to your daughter! Smile
He's beyond a prick. Words can't describe the sort of monster he is.
Congrats, Nymph.  At least you saw it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby pictures/Videos ect..... Brian37 12 841 December 7, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Awesome names for baby boys and baby girls ErGingerbreadMandude 37 3557 February 14, 2018 at 2:40 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  BABY ON BOARD signs Bahana 97 10806 October 13, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My wife saw the new Al Gore movie. Jehanne 29 4987 August 23, 2017 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Looking for a video I saw recently Asmodee 3 709 December 30, 2016 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Where things stand (baby news update from the geneticist) Catholic_Lady 17 2922 December 10, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Baby's First Hurricane rexbeccarox 35 3177 October 7, 2016 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  baby boy name. vote your fav! Catholic_Lady 94 7917 July 16, 2016 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: rado84
  Girls: Beard or Baby face? ErGingerbreadMandude 90 8994 May 5, 2016 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  the boss checked my computer history and saw AF drfuzzy 64 7563 April 28, 2016 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Society