Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Just The Chumpion of a Turd......
Trump's Just The Chumpion of a Turd......
Ah, this has been an awesome week. Kim Jong Un and David Duke endorse him. Obama endorses Hillary, and now even Queen tells him to go fuck himself....

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/06/09/...-campaign/
RE: Trump's Just The Chumpion of a Turd......
Poor Donald. I suppose it's way too late to get permission to use a Los Lobos song.
Today's polling

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Rasmussen Reports

Clinton 42, Trump 38
Clinton +4

Reuters/Ipsos

Clinton 42, Trump 34
Clinton +8

And Bernie hasn't even endorsed her yet!
The only poll that matters is one that polls the Dem voters in the Blue States. If hillary's support is weak with them she will lose.
(June 9, 2016 at 3:39 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Poor Donald. I suppose it's way too late to get permission to use a Los Lobos song.

Oh come on now, he has a slew of Hispanic and Latino artists endorsing him. I cant name any off hand, but I know he does. Big Grin
(June 9, 2016 at 3:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Today's polling

Rasmussen Reports

Clinton 42, Trump 38
Clinton +4

Reuters/Ipsos

Clinton 42, Trump 34
Clinton +8

And Bernie hasn't even endorsed her yet!

That will go up when Bernie does that sure. But a couple months ago even Hillary was up by 10. It isn't over yet, but this won't be anywhere close to Obama/Romney even if he does close the gap. All Hillary has to do is not have any major gaffs and just keep pounding everyone with all the vile crap he has said.
That's awesome. I knew I loved Queen! I feel like there is a Another One Bites The Dust joke here but I can't put it together to be a cool kid.
(June 9, 2016 at 4:03 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: That's awesome. I knew I loved Queen! I feel like there is a Another One Bites The Dust joke here but I can't put it together to be a cool kid.

He's played the fool
Time after time
Served his shit up
Without paying a dime

And bad mistakes
He's made a QUITE A FUCKING FEW
The bully kicks sand in everyone's face
BUT NOW HE'S THROUGH!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1063 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1215 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36912 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2165 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1013 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 441 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Junior Turd Has a "Foundation?" Minimalist 1 325 June 15, 2018 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Orange Turd Sure Can Pick 'Em Minimalist 1 429 April 24, 2018 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  The GOP's turd of a tax bill Jackalope 34 4198 November 14, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him. Greatest I am 1 924 September 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: LastPoet