Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE DC Primary
THE DC Primary
or, Thank Holy Fuck That This Shit Is Over.

Bernie got his wish.  He got his ass kicked by Hillary one more time  78 - 21%  Hope he enjoyed it.

But the republicunt side was even more interesting.

Rubio   37%
Kasich  35%
Drumpf  13%
Cruz 12%

I guess DC really doesn't like the orange piece of shit.
RE: THE DC Primary
(June 15, 2016 at 1:34 am)Minimalist Wrote: Bernie got his wish.  He got his ass kicked by Hillary one more time  78 - 21%  Hope he enjoyed it.

Allegedly anyway. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the allegations of vote fixing turn out to be true, especially since I saw a video last night from an electoral poll worker describing how they were instructed to give independent voters the wrong ballot papers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW0bfSsdRbY

Which results in them being informal votes and not counted!

Oh and I forgot... Bernine might be counting on the soon to be released Wikileaks papers detailing more of Clinton's emails, and allegedly providing enough evidence for indictment. While the bitch probably wouldn't be indicted because rich skanks are above the law in the US, it could make a huge difference in the contested convention with the prospect of running someone that Trump can legitimately claim is under criminal investigation by the FBI for serious indictable misconduct.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(June 15, 2016 at 2:01 am)Aractus Wrote:
(June 15, 2016 at 1:34 am)Minimalist Wrote: Bernie got his wish.  He got his ass kicked by Hillary one more time  78 - 21%  Hope he enjoyed it.

Allegedly anyway. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the allegations of vote fixing turn out to be true, especially since I saw a video last night from an electoral poll worker describing how they were instructed to give independent voters the wrong ballot papers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW0bfSsdRbY

Which results in them being informal votes and not counted!

Oh and I forgot... Bernine might be counting on the soon to be released Wikileaks papers detailing more of Clinton's emails, and allegedly providing enough evidence for indictment. While the bitch probably wouldn't be indicted because rich skanks are above the law in the US, it could make a huge difference in the contested convention with the prospect of running someone that Trump can legitimately claim is under criminal investigation by the FBI for serious indictable misconduct.

She broke the law simple as put she had documents that were born classified and even had documents that were so far above top secret only a select few could
actually see said documents a very few select people she being one of them. So moving said documents onto a unprotected email server is grounds for espionage
and that itself is not laughing matter that there is enough for said person to get thrown into jail. A few people have been thrown into jail already for misconduct of 
handling classified information. You have Snowden who is not even welcome back into the US after blowing the whistle on the NSA. There is so many whistle blowers
that have been caught it's no joke. The fact being she has money doesn't mean shit because the FBI and CIA and other government agencies are really going to fight
to get her in jail no amount of money is going to save her. Then the other thing is she is a pathological lair at that you can look into the history what she said what
she has done she even has lied in court under oath. If she was president and the queen said let me buy the US off of you more than likely she would do that so fast.....
and that hypothetical is stupid but yeah she will do anything.. for money is what i'm getting at.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Yes and that's why the only path for Sanders to the Democratic nomination is if he stays the course and hopes that the Wikileaks papers and the electoral fraud will weigh in his favour at the convention. I doubt that it will, I'm quite sure Trump will be the next president of the USA - and that's fine by me since I hate the USA and I think if that happened it would give other countries like Russia a valid reason to intervene and remove an oppressive regime. And that, ultimately, is what I want to see because the USA is the world's leading terror State - far and above any other, and it's about time the threat was neutralised. I mean they actually have WMD's which is what they incorrectly alleged that Iraq had. And that's the nice way of saying it, the truth is that they concocted a coup and manufactured evidence to justify it: and that's not a conspiracy theory; it's an actual conspiracy and actual fact.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Supporters of Empress Hilary haven't cared about election fraud one bit this election season. They would rather see democracy go down the drain for Hilary, and will happily dismiss all claims of cheating by her, just to see her crowned. Too bad Julian Assange has said Wiki Leaks will spill the beans on Hilary soon enough, even  if the FBI won't.

(June 15, 2016 at 2:47 am)Aractus Wrote: Yes and that's why the only path for Sanders to the Democratic nomination is if he stays the course and hopes that the Wikileaks papers and the electoral fraud will weigh in his favour at the convention. I doubt that it will, I'm quite sure Trump will be the next president of the USA - and that's fine by me since I hate the USA and I think if that happened it would give other countries like Russia a valid reason to intervene and remove an oppressive regime. And that, ultimately, is what I want to see because the USA is the world's leading terror State - far and above any other, and it's about time the threat was neutralised. I mean they actually have WMD's which is what they incorrectly alleged that Iraq had. And that's the nice way of saying it, the truth is that they concocted a coup and manufactured evidence to justify it: and that's not a conspiracy theory; it's an actual conspiracy and actual fact.

Riiiiiiight. Trump becomes president and then Putin mounts a war against the US to remove him, thus making the world a safer place. You must have stronger weed down there than what we get here.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Ahh yes, the US. World's biggest terror state. Fuck off with your stupid shit. You must be one of the dumbest fuckers on the planet. Right up there with your former prime minister Tony Abbott.
I dislike Trump and Hillary as much as the next person, but do you really think that Russia (or anyone) will start a war with the most destructive military force on Earth just because we elected Trump? Where is the indication of such a threat?
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
Man I came here cause I thought we were electing DC comic book heroes. I'm very disappointed.
(June 15, 2016 at 2:47 am)Aractus Wrote: Yes and that's why the only path for Sanders to the Democratic nomination is if he stays the course and hopes that the Wikileaks papers and the electoral fraud will weigh in his favour at the convention. I doubt that it will, I'm quite sure Trump will be the next president of the USA - and that's fine by me since I hate the USA and I think if that happened it would give other countries like Russia a valid reason to intervene and remove an oppressive regime. And that, ultimately, is what I want to see because the USA is the world's leading terror State - far and above any other, and it's about time the threat was neutralised. I mean they actually have WMD's which is what they incorrectly alleged that Iraq had. And that's the nice way of saying it, the truth is that they concocted a coup and manufactured evidence to justify it: and that's not a conspiracy theory; it's an actual conspiracy and actual fact.

Well aren't you just a bundle of sunshine
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IIhan Omar wins Minnesota Congressional Primary Foxaèr 0 229 August 12, 2020 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Lets get rid of primary elections when electing our president GODZILLA 79 8800 July 2, 2018 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  So. Carolina Primary Minimalist 7 1761 January 21, 2012 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko