Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 12:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Rigs!
PC Rigs!
What is everyone rocking in their rigs?

I have a Core i5 3550 processor and a EVGA Nvidia GTX 770.  For my monitor I have a Dell U3415W 34" 3440x1440 Ultrawide Monitor -- Super sexy :-)

Just last night I managed to buy a GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX 1080 G1 Gaming.  Easily the greatest video card upgrade I've ever done!
RE: PC Rigs!
A Dell 2560x1440 monitor hooked up to the Lenovo X220 Tablet. Not exactly gaming material Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Well, you don't have to do any better than the current gen consoles, since most, if not all games, are developed with these platforms in mind.

I'm running an AMD A8-6600 with 8 Gigs of Ram and a Geforce GTX 650ti.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
At least it's a 1440p monitor! lol
(June 17, 2016 at 9:14 am)wolf39us Wrote: At least it's a 1440p monitor! lol

Very nice for editing and typesetting bookses. Being able to see a double page to scale and with good resolution is very useful.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 17, 2016 at 9:13 am)abaris Wrote: Well, you don't have to do any better than the current gen consoles, since most, if not all games, are developed with these platforms in mind.

I'm running an AMD A8-6600 with 8 Gigs of Ram and a Geforce GTX 650ti.

LIES lol

Epic settings, shadows, anti aliasing, high definition textures, consistent frame rates, higher resolutions, dynamic super sampling

The list never ends :-)