Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have Comments or Criticism for this video?
Does anyone have Comments or Criticism for this video?
I just got done with it. If it is a bit too quiet, I had my computer volume very loud, and I thought it was the video. I had to turn the video volume down and mid upload I realized the mistake.

https://youtu.be/b4UH8jGhT6c

Don't worry about being rude if there is something you don't like, I want the videos I make to contain as little mistakes as possible, the only way I can get their is if people tell me when I make a mistake or do something they don't like.
RE: Does anyone have Comments or Criticism for this video?
Is that you dude! Cool bananas!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 18, 2016 at 7:26 am)ignoramus Wrote: Is that you dude!  Cool bananas!

Thats me!  Big Grin
This is a good vid, but don't do just voice over to add your refutations. Try interspersing it with your own graphics and especially try to show your sources of the refutation, this will not only add more authenticity, but I won't have to keep staring at a face hugging the camera for 7+ minutes Big Grin
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(June 18, 2016 at 7:51 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: This is a good vid, but don't do just voice over to add your refutations. Try interspersing it with your own graphics and especially try to show your sources of the refutation, this will not only add more authenticity, but I won't have to keep staring at a face hugging the camera for 7+ minutes Big Grin
You think so? I wanted it to be somewhat like pausing a video. I could add a pause icon each time I interject, or something along those lines.

EDIT: sources in description, I have a bad habit of not reading entire posts Smile
(June 18, 2016 at 7:53 am)Socratic Meth Head Wrote:
(June 18, 2016 at 7:51 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: This is a good vid, but don't do just voice over to add your refutations. Try interspersing it with your own graphics and especially try to show your sources of the refutation, this will not only add more authenticity, but I won't have to keep staring at a face hugging the camera for 7+ minutes Big Grin
You think so? I wanted it to be somewhat like pausing a video. I could add a pause icon each time I interject, or something along those lines.

EDIT: sources in description, I have a bad habit of not reading entire posts Smile
Even if you want the pausing effect, in your own video, it is preferable that all the frames not be from someone else's video. And yes you should link the sources in description, but since you are using a visual medium, it's far better to highlight the important bits on screen.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(June 18, 2016 at 8:10 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(June 18, 2016 at 7:53 am)Socratic Meth Head Wrote: You think so? I wanted it to be somewhat like pausing a video. I could add a pause icon each time I interject, or something along those lines.

Even if you want the pausing effect, in your own video, it is preferable that all the frames not be from someone else's video. And yes you should link the sources in description, but since you are using a visual medium, it's far better to highlight the important bits on screen.

Okay, sources are in the description, they have been since the first video.
I was thinking about adding subtitles, would that help?
(June 18, 2016 at 8:14 am)Socratic Meth Head Wrote:
(June 18, 2016 at 8:10 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Even if you want the pausing effect, in your own video, it is preferable that all the frames not be from someone else's video. And yes you should link the sources in description, but since you are using a visual medium, it's far better to highlight the important bits on screen.

Okay, sources are in the description, they have been since the first video.
subtitles would definitely help it reach an wider audience across the globe, but their purpose is different than having actual screen-caps of your sources within and as part of the video itself.
- Lau Tzu

(June 18, 2016 at 8:18 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(June 18, 2016 at 8:14 am)Socratic Meth Head Wrote: Okay, sources are in the description, they have been since the first video.
subtitles would definitely help it reach an wider audience across the globe, but their purpose is different than having actual screen-caps of your sources within and as part of the video itself.
Screen caps on the actual video? I don't know about that, I could do annotations at the point in the video where I reference the source, or put a time stamp in the description.
(June 18, 2016 at 8:26 am)Socratic Meth Head Wrote:
(June 18, 2016 at 8:18 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: subtitles would definitely help it reach an wider audience across the globe, but their purpose is different than having actual screen-caps of your sources within and as part of the video itself.
Screen caps on the actual video? I don't know about that, I could do annotations at the point in the video where I reference the source, or put a time stamp in the description.

Look at AronRa or any good youtuber debunking videos and you'll understand what I mean by screencaps. Besides, when you are embedding the video in other places, what you put in the description becomes meaningless, as people are gonna look only at the video.
- Lau Tzu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have anyone seen this old video? purplepurpose 4 513 May 19, 2023 at 10:32 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Anyone else have that "weird" friend? Atomic Lava 31 2514 November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Does anyone else remember...? Cecelia 20 1753 July 30, 2019 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  If you could have a conversation with anyone.. Cod 42 4809 July 21, 2019 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Does anyone mow "The Moral Landscape"? Gawdzilla Sama 21 1095 September 29, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does anyone own a Moral Compass? I_am_not_mafia 13 1294 September 28, 2018 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Does Anyone Else Ever Feel Like This...? Edwardo Piet 14 2194 November 17, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Does Anybody Around Here Have Any Dignity? laserthought 17 1488 August 17, 2017 at 6:11 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  How Long Does Someone Have to be Dead Before People stop Referring to them as Late? Rhondazvous 10 3057 May 18, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  What Does/Does Not Offend You? BrianSoddingBoru4 51 6244 December 22, 2016 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: brewer