Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
xkcd - Flow Charts
xkcd - Flow Charts
I think this is the first xkcd comic since the popular "sudo make me a sandwich" one that has actually had me in hysterics for more than a minute:
[Image: flow_charts.png]
All the others are great of course, they just usually have me laughing for under 10 seconds.
RE: xkcd - Flow Charts
Lol thats amusing.
I like it its a funny idea. Who came up with it then?
regarding the "sudo make me a sandwich":

[Image: water.png]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Cyanide and Happiness, and xkcd are my two favourite web comics.
(December 17, 2008 at 9:34 am)Tiberius Wrote: I think this is the first xkcd comic since the popular "sudo make me a sandwich" one that has actually had me in hysterics for more than a minute:
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/flow_charts.png
All the others are great of course, they just usually have me laughing for under 10 seconds.

Yeah, that gave me a good laugh this morning Tongue
Hoi Zaeme.
The guy is an absolute genius. I mean, it's a really simple idea that is just so funny I can't believe it hasn't been done before...at least not like that.
Many a time I've been sitting in the pub with friends when someone would get a laptop out and I would withdraw my FreeBSD discs.
Hoi Zaeme.
(December 17, 2008 at 11:28 am)Tiberius Wrote: The guy is an absolute genius. I mean, it's a really simple idea that is just so funny I can't believe it hasn't been done before...at least not like that.
He's surely is truly inspired by the holy FSM's noodly appendage.
[Image: im_an_idiot.png]
Recognizable. Thinking
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian