Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three dead in just a couple of days
Three dead in just a couple of days
Now most of you won't make much of the first two names, since they were national or german celebrities. Götz George and Manfred Deix. Götz George was one of my favorite actors. Mostly sold below his real value. But he was a great actor, fitting any kind of role.

Manfred Deix was a cartoonist who always presented Austrian society with a nasty mirror. Here's one of his works to give you an impression.

[Image: deix-224x300.jpg]

The third one is Bud Spencer, known for all his Westerns on the side of Terencs Hill.

All of them have been integral parts of my childhood and youth.

You will be missed, even though Bud Spencer was in Berlusconi's party.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Three dead in just a couple of days
I've read about Deix. He is pretty well-known around these parts despite being Austrian
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 27, 2016 at 6:27 pm)Alex K Wrote: I've read about Deix. He is pretty well-known around these parts despite being Austrian

Deix lived in the same city as me. In the 80ies and 90ies I used to hang out with him on occasion. Having quite a lot of beers, which ultimately led to his demise. We weren't friends in the actual sense of the word, just drinking buddies. I'm only surprised he made it this long.
(June 27, 2016 at 6:30 pm)abaris Wrote:
(June 27, 2016 at 6:27 pm)Alex K Wrote: I've read about Deix. He is pretty well-known around these parts despite being Austrian

Deix lived in the same city as me. In the 80ies and 90ies I used to hang out with him on occasion. Having quite a lot of beers, which ultimately led to his demise. We weren't friends in the actual sense of the word, just drinking buddies. I'm only surprised he made it this long.

Wow, you knew him that well, I'm impressed.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 27, 2016 at 6:45 pm)Alex K Wrote: Wow, you knew him that well, I'm impressed.

Not well. Just frequenting the same watering holes. As I said, drinking buddies.

But I always admired him for his genius to present us as we really are.
Another one by Deix. On Catholic priests. One of his favorite subjects.

[Image: deixfingereinnews.jpg?tmp=2614]
And on hunters. Another one of his favorite targets.

[Image: 38992008.jpg]
I know of Spencer and Hill.
I didn't know who they were, but it's very sad.
Another one on priests.

[Image: deixfalterjuli2004a.jpg]

And in fall at all saints day, let us jack off. That's what the caption says. There's another one, partially cut off, saying something on anal intercourse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Her last days. Brian37 0 252 July 11, 2020 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Three Christs (2017) Fake Messiah 0 401 September 13, 2017 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Your top three rock/pop musicians Razzle 75 12871 April 30, 2015 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Razzle
  Three Wise Guys: Left Behind StealthySkeptic 12 2905 September 15, 2014 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  what are you listening too these days? justin 15 4029 March 6, 2013 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: jstrodel