Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back again with a better head.
Back again with a better head.
Hello, everyone,

I used to have another account on here that is no longer accessible but that's okay because it's best we leave that poster to the ruins. 

After coming to peace with my fall from Grace and the fact that I can never change that I am an agnostic I just want to move on, get a new job, get an education, and have a lot of time for self discovery and make a future for myself. 

So anyways! It's great to be back and I'm looking forward to becoming part of the community again and finding some like minded people to keep me sane as I attempt to move on in my life. 

I'll be posting a novel of a post in another category just to catch people up on my story and maybe receive some advice on how to just move on with my life and live happily as an agnostic with a very Mormon family. 

Best Regards, 
LN6.626
"Just call me Bruce Wayne. I'd rather be Batman."
RE: Back again with a better head.
God'sChild? That you? Welcome back, whoever you are.

Mormonism? You have all my sympathy.
(July 5, 2016 at 6:04 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: God'aChild?  That you?  Welcome back, whoever you are.

Mormonism?  You have all my sympathy.

No. I was under the user name Quantum1Connect. And thank you.
Welcome back!

Any clues to your previous identity?

EDIT: I guess you beat me to it. Thanks!

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
(July 5, 2016 at 6:16 pm)Simon Moon Wrote: Welcome back!

Any clues to your previous identity?

Quantum1Connect
Hello/Welcome!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hello again.  Welcome back.
Staff generally don't like a user to have two accounts, from what I've seen. You might want to contact an admin and they might merge the accounts or something. But anyway, welcome back to the forums. Look forward to getting to know you.
It's a bannable offense, actually. Please always contact an Admin first if you have technical difficulties in order to avoid misunderstandings.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Yes, yes it is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back again Banned 25 3650 January 15, 2018 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Please let this be better then the other af. Indiveren 46 10449 December 5, 2014 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Better late than never...! DangerousElf 4 1410 September 6, 2014 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
Rainbow My intro brings all the forumers to my thread. Damn right, its better than yours. TheStateIsALie 54 15131 July 16, 2013 at 2:35 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  Back Again chi pan 20 3851 October 28, 2012 at 3:09 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Getting to know you all a little better Hughsie 80 17466 October 13, 2012 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Better say hello, hadn't I! sydneys 15 3432 September 30, 2012 at 10:59 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Popping my head in for a sec Pete 17 2343 December 15, 2011 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  back again WiffGiff 17 3813 June 20, 2011 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Just thought id better say Hi!!!! ib.me.ub 8 1884 January 20, 2010 at 4:11 am
Last Post: corbeezejd