Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noo Tatoos
Noo Tatoos
Sharing ideas for your tattoo bucket list. I am thinking about having "Left Behind" inked onto my left butt cheek.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Noo Tatoos
This guy gets a tattoo of his girlfriend's name on his penis.
Unfortunately, after his erection dies down his tattoo has gone from WENDY to WY.
He's having a piss one day at the public trough and a big Jamaican dude stands next to him.
The guy glances over and sees that the other fella also has WY inked onto his dick.
'Let me guess', he says, 'you have a girlfriend named Wendy also?'
'Na mon, mine says welcome to Jamaica have a nice day.'
I've currently got this one

But I've always dreamed of getting these 2. One on each arm.

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
The one that says "Motorhead" (in my opinion) looks really chavvy. Only because of the writing though, the actual picture is cool, but forget the writing tbh.

The second tattoo is nice
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

My next tattoo (getting it when I go down to Orlando in August) is this:

[Image: 42fba39418ca69753d13b73348e01130.jpg]

I also want to get this on my left wrist:
[Image: 787f1777ea937f1a3d317582d5a6d0e1.jpg]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Hey, you're talking my language!

Them accents are for cosmetic reasons these days.
I had to use them at school, (get one wrong and you get the strap! no shit!), but I believe that they're obsolete now.

Then they wonder why I fucked off the whole greek culture thing ... They're still living in the past, even today.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 20, 2016 at 6:51 am)ignoramus Wrote: I've currently got this one

But I've always dreamed of getting these 2. One on each arm.

Fuck yeah, Motorhead!
Thought this would be cool on my inner forearm :

[Image: 3844461788_65ed523cbb_z.jpg]
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I've thought about that one, chimp. I love it.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I'm getting the runes in my signature at the end of August...
[Image: sig_zpsf1akqqpa.png]