Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be Like Bonobo's
Be Like Bonobo's
What wonderful cousins we have. Female dominated societies. Resolving strife with constant make-up sex. This chimp is jealous. I was reading this old article :

http://www.primates.com/bonobos/bonobosexsoc.html

How much better our lives would be if we acted like them. The Flower Children of the primate family.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Be Like Bonobo's
Bonobos go a little overboard with the sex actually Tongue
(July 29, 2016 at 7:30 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Bonobos go a little overboard with the sex actually Tongue

Humans go a little overboard with rape and murder. I think rubbing our genitalia together in public would be an improvement.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

True. But that's not what I was getting at. They don't exactly discriminate.

They pretty much socialize with sex lol.
They also have been known to eat other monkeys while they are still alive.....

In fact there have been cases where young bonobo's have played with young baboons and days later the bonobo's parents killed and ate their children's playmates. The animal kingdom is a bitch.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...sions.html
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Oh woah I thought that was just common chimps.

Common chimps are definitely more violent and bonobos more sexual. But I guess they both have elements of each.
And by the time you reach two years old you don't even have to fuck your mum anymore. :-)
Wikipedia article on Bonobos Wrote:Bonobos do not form permanent monogamous sexual relationships with individual partners. They also do not seem to discriminate in their sexual behavior by sex or age, with the possible exception of abstaining from sexual activity between mothers and their adult sons.

(my bolding)

This is what I meant by them going overboard on the sex.
(July 29, 2016 at 7:28 am)chimp3 Wrote: How much better our lives would be if we acted like them. The Flower Children of the primate family.

I guess, without knowing it at the time, that was the goal of the flower children. Never worked though, since they were still jealous humans and not Bonobos.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(July 29, 2016 at 8:48 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Oh woah I thought that was just common chimps.

Common chimps are definitely more violent and bonobos more sexual. But I guess they both have elements of each.

i guess Bonobos vary a substantial amount tribe to tribe.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kanzi the bonobo popeyespappy 6 3194 January 13, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: frankiej