Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insane atheists ranting and having emotional breakdowns
Insane atheists ranting and having emotional breakdowns
[Video removed: 30/30 restriction]

Funny how atheists, when in proper confrontations resort to name-calling and swearing. It's as if they have a limited intellect and their only hope to defend themselves here is to resort to child-grade tactics. Very sad to watch.

Administrator Notice
You must be a member here for 30 days and accrue 30 posts before you are allowed to post video content. Please read our Rules.
RE: Insane atheists ranting and having emotional breakdowns
[Image: tumblr_inline_ntsz5vC8x71rkf4dx_500.gif]
Veddy interestink.

Tell me mohr about these aaaaaaatheists.
They eh-sound so dreadthful.
It's not like there aren't *any* advantages to impact crushers though. As always, one has to take into account the big picture - which rock sizes are needed, portability, output. It's not as clear-cut as the OP makes it sound.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Funny how theists, when in proper confrontations resort to name-calling, and saying "I'll pray for you" and refuse to listen to any arguments that discredit their own beliefs. It's as if they have a limited intellect and their only hope to defend themselves here is to resort to child-grade tactics.

Very sad to watch, but hardly unexpected for those who can make claims but cannot back them up with reasoned arguments or evidence.
Dying to live, living to die.
Proper confrontation? Can you elaborate on your own? Maybe you don't have the ability.

Consider this your proper confrontational Welcome to AF.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
My usual experience with theists and their "arguments" is, "goddidit" and, "it says so in the bible!" repeated ad. nauseum.
Dying to live, living to die.
Go blow jesus out your ass, fuckface.

How's that?
(July 31, 2016 at 9:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Go blow jesus out your ass, fuckface.

How's that?

Best reply in this thread.
(July 31, 2016 at 8:10 pm)Theismisgreat Wrote: [Video removed: 30/30 restriction]

Funny how atheists, when in proper confrontations resort to name-calling and swearing. It's as if they have a limited intellect and their only hope to defend themselves here is to resort to child-grade tactics. Very sad to watch.

Administrator Notice
You must be a member here for 30 days and accrue 30 posts before you are allowed to post video content. Please read our Rules.

Decrying personal attacks as he launches them -- definitely a theist, hypocrisy meter's gonna blow a tube.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church of the atheists and prayer and supplication Eclectic 23 1914 September 19, 2022 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Having religious friends when you're atheist Bahana 15 2642 March 10, 2019 at 1:37 am
Last Post: fredd bear
  Miracles and their place, and Atheists. Mystic 35 4473 October 4, 2018 at 3:53 am
Last Post: robvalue
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2198 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheist hate having to constantly repeat this.... Brian37 33 6739 October 16, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  What is your Opinion on Having Required Classes in Logic in Schools? Salacious B. Crumb 43 9154 August 4, 2015 at 12:01 am
Last Post: BitchinHitchins
  Ended up having to get fit and then your reggiechasteen 1 952 May 8, 2015 at 9:02 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  I was having lunch with an Atheist today... Mystic 28 6996 January 12, 2015 at 7:05 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
Sad Dealing with overly emotional christian parents? interstice 17 3917 September 22, 2014 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  God has emotional needs tor 5 1169 March 20, 2014 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd