Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitt Romney considering a Libertarian Party endorsement?
Mitt Romney considering a Libertarian Party endorsement?
How much credibility should we give this item?
CNN:
Libertarian candidates say Mitt Romney is considering endorsing them

Includes a segment of a televised  interview with Bill and Gary who also claim, and I quote: "a couple of the Bushs have come out in support of us". Apparently Mitt is considering voting for the Libertarian Party this presidential election. This could be huge.

Maybe Gary can actually save us from Hilary and Donald. Hilary and Donald are both terrible. I'd much rather see Gary in the Oval Office.

If Gary makes it into the presidential debates that's huge. And if he wins delegates and neither Hilary nor Donald make it to 270, the elected officials in Washington D.C. have to decide who wins, do they not? Republicans currently control both the Senate and House of Representatives and we know the majority of house Republicans hate both Donald and Hilary so they could hand the election to Gary. Perhaps?

I don't think they will pick Hilary after all that happened at the RNC (although the neo-con warhawks seem to love Hilary so I guess it's possible). Yet they do fear Donald too as they can't control him. Even if he may have the fewest delegates, I wouldn't put it past the Republicans in Washington to pick Gary Johnson as president.

The Libertarian Party will split Donald's vote more than Hilary's - which lessens the effect of the Green Party. That's good news for Jill Stein voters. This could all be a ploy by big name Republicans to get Hilary elected because she's busy trying to merge Democrats and Republicans on war and foreign policy - which is awful to think about.

RE: Mitt Romney considering a Libertarian Party endorsement?
It makes sense you know republican party hates Trump and not to mention on the side of things Hillary isn't doing to well
and sure as well next week will loose even more supporters with the future email leaks going to be released on wikileaks.
Gary and Jill now are in good positions because in recent pollings only 9% actually support Trump and Hillary as the nominee.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/...inton.html
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Yeah- cuz Romney has such a hold over the republicunt party!
(August 1, 2016 at 5:05 pm)dyresand Wrote: It makes sense you know republican party hates Trump and not to mention on the side of things Hillary isn't doing to well
and sure as well next week will loose even more supporters with the future email leaks going to be released on wikileaks.
Gary and Jill now are in good positions because in recent pollings only 9% actually support Trump and Hillary as the nominee.

Embarrassing. Sad. America needs to sort out it's "Democracy".

(August 1, 2016 at 5:13 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote:
(August 1, 2016 at 5:05 pm)dyresand Wrote: It makes sense you know republican party hates Trump and not to mention on the side of things Hillary isn't doing to well

Embarrassing. Sad. America needs to sort out it's "Democracy".

Most Americans agree Hillary should be jailed and indicted but considering the facts... Loretta Lynch...
She wouldn't let a Indictment go through and i doubt that Obama would let her get a Indictment  either or
i am completely wrong but that stands. But a good bit of people already had their bias confirmed once with DNC
and emails leaked when it came to Hillary and then there is Trumps case for fraud. Not a lot of people like those two
were at a point now we might get a republican president if in that case i would be happy if Gary Johnson gets it instead
of Trump.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Q:

How bad is Hillary ??

A:

She's so bad Trump has a shot at winning.

Q:

How bad is Trump ??

A:

He's so bad Hillary has a shot at winning.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The media attention if Mitt does endorse Gary will be huge. The election has already been very strange this year and it's bound to get even stranger. I would love it if Gary can win, although I do prefer the Green Party.

Damn, I'd be loathe to agree with a Mormon fuckhead on something like that . . .

Wonder how Gary feels about an endorsement from the planet Kolob ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

While I doubt it will have much of an effect this election, if either the Libertarians or the Greens make it to the debates, or get 5% popular vote and therefore access to federal election funding, it will make the 2020 election very interesting indeed.
[quote='MrNoMorePropaganda' pid='1349845' dateline='1470083019']
How much credibility should we give this item?
CNN:
Libertarian candidates say Mitt Romney is considering endorsing them

Includes a segment of a televised  interview with Bill and Gary who also claim, and I quote: "a couple of the Bushs have come out in support of us". Apparently Mitt is considering voting for the Libertarian Party this presidential election. This could be huge.

Please don't!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5812 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 714 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 265 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1434 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  The Iowa Republican Party platform. Jehanne 14 1405 August 20, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Refusing service because of political party. brewer 212 29929 July 11, 2018 at 3:18 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The Green Party, Huh? Minimalist 0 336 March 17, 2018 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Crazies Will Run This Poor Bastard Out of the Republicunt Party Minimalist 0 426 September 28, 2017 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why is the Democratic Party against the only person who could save them? Mystical 63 15738 June 3, 2017 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Political figure endorsement of news orgs = abuse of power? Tea Earl Grey Hot 6 1141 March 9, 2017 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: vorlon13