Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Hi people,
I've joined this forum as I have some important stuff I need to ask advice on...I've been an atheist for about 23 years and before that I was sucked into a religious cult for about a year...before this happened I didn't think about it at all, being a child...
Thanks for having me, looking forward to talking to some intelligent people who know that the god fiction is exactly that...
RE: Hello
Welcome to the forums! Smile
Welcome JojoP!

I hope you enjoy AF! Smile
Welcome, fellow atheist!

Say, you're not one of those agnostics, are you?

Angel
Welcome from the dark side of the planet.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome!
I'll notify the intelligent people straight away! In the meantime, take a cookie and feel like home!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Welcome!
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Welcome!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Welcome from the taint of the bible belt, Tennessee!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
[Image: 18dgkq.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5941 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3621 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates