Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea vows to plant flag on the moon within next decade
North Korea vows to plant flag on the moon within next decade
Isn't North Korea just hilarious?

Link to article here.

Quote:North Korea is aiming to send an unmanned mission to plant a flag on the moon within the next 10 years, but for now, scientists say, the country’s space agency will focus on launching additional indigenous advanced military satellites into orbit.

"Even though the US and its allies try to block our space development, our aerospace scientists will conquer space and definitely plant the flag of the DPRK on the moon,” Hyon Kwang Il, director of the scientific research department of North Korea's National Aerospace Development Administration told AP.

But the next five-year plan to be implemented by the republic’s leader Kim Jong Un will focus on launching first geostationary communications satellite to add to a fleet of two, KMS-3-2 and KMS-4, already believed to be orbiting the planet.
RE: North Korea vows to plant flag on the moon within next decade
What exactly is happening over there, anyway? From what I've heard of it, it reads like a real life version of 1984.
Haha North Korea....the US has already been there, done that, got the t-shirt and used live bodies to do it. You're over 40 years late mutha fuckers.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 5, 2016 at 1:24 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: What exactly is happening over there, anyway? From what I've heard of it, it reads like a real life version of 1984.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's just a totalitarian hellhole ruled by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs who constantly threaten to turn the world into a nuclear wasteland -- but the truth is they can't do shit.

The regime will fall one day.
A little ambitious. They can't yet get a rocket all the way to Japan.
(August 5, 2016 at 1:28 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Haha North Korea....the US has already been there, done that, got the t-shirt and used live bodies to do it. You're over 40 years late mutha fuckers.

I watched the first moon landing on TV. Smile
This recent escapee from TTA forums is on heavy drugs costing $25.000.00 per week. They affect my mind at times. Excuse me if I react out of the norm.
Banjo.
I would have watched it too, but I was born a few years shy.

Ona much more awesome note.....my daddy helped work on the Apollo space missions in the 60's. He was an aerospace engineer (fancy term for a rocket scientist).
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 5, 2016 at 1:30 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 5, 2016 at 1:24 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: What exactly is happening over there, anyway? From what I've heard of it, it reads like a real life version of 1984.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's just a totalitarian hellhole ruled by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs who constantly threaten to turn the world into a nuclear wasteland -- but the truth is they can't do shit.

I asked my North Korean friend what it's like living there, he said "I cant complain".
(August 5, 2016 at 2:29 am)Expired Wrote:
(August 5, 2016 at 1:30 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's just a totalitarian hellhole ruled by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs who constantly threaten to turn the world into a nuclear wasteland -- but the truth is they can't do shit.

I asked my North Korean friend what it's like living there, he said "I cant complain".

Let's hope Big Brother didn't see what he did there.
But NK doesn't need to plant a flag on the moon to plant a flag on the moon.  All that has to happen is for them to tell their citizens that they HAVE planted a flag on the moon, then order the citizens to believe it.  That's the joy of totalitarianism.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North & South Korea conflict neil 13 760 January 16, 2024 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  India Moon Landing Attempt 8:30 AM ET 23AUG23 Nanny 25 1351 September 3, 2023 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Who will become the next Prime Minister of the UK - after Boris Johnson? Dundee 21 1616 July 17, 2022 at 5:07 am
Last Post: GUBU
  US people - is the confederate flag a symbol of racism? Duty 14 773 January 15, 2021 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  618,222, the next landmark number for the US. Gawdzilla Sama 2 246 October 27, 2020 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Things will be fine since they have that magic "R" next to their name A Godzilla fan 2 632 August 28, 2019 at 6:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  North Korea executed envoy for the failed summit with Trump. Anomalocaris 26 2170 June 2, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What is next for the United States? Losty 123 8100 May 28, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [split] What is next for the United States? [GUNS] Brian37 104 6977 May 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  BREAKING: First Images of Saudi Nuclear Reactor Show Plant Nearing Finish WinterHold 0 280 April 3, 2019 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: WinterHold