Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Dangerous
This Is Dangerous
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/8/8...-13-Points

Quote:Monmouth National Poll: Hillary Beating Trump by 13 Points

Quote:Currently, 46% of registered voters support Clinton and 34% back Trump, with 7% supporting Libertarian Gary Johnson, and 2% backing Jill Stein of the Green Party.  Support among likely voters stands at 50% Clinton, 37% Trump, 7% Johnson, and 2% Stein.

The polls need to be closer so that lazy democrats get off their asses and vote.  You know the racist drumpfucks will be out there supporting their fuhrer no matter what.  It can be a runaway after the votes are counted but don't do us any favors by pretending that this is good news.
RE: This Is Dangerous
The polls might also be wrong. Within these last years polls get less and less accurate because there are less and less people sticking with a preference from start to finish. The pollsters need to up their game if they want to be taken seriously in the future.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
why do you want this fucking boring corpse to win ? if trump wins, he's gonna be so much fun, at least he's gonna rock the boat a bit and make good changes.

BUILD THAT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL Big Grin
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Good changes. My ass, but not that I would expect anything else from you.
(August 8, 2016 at 4:05 pm)abaris Wrote: Good changes. My ass, but not that I would expect anything else from you.

srsly tho, that guy is for real, he's not lying like the rest of them. He passionate about his cause, he loves his country and he wants to fix it. what more do want ?
(August 8, 2016 at 4:12 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: He passionate about his cause, he loves his country and he wants to fix it. what more do want ?

You believe his shtick? Even less power to you. If a sufficient amout of people was in favor of taking a shit on the sidewalk, he would run on that ticket.
(August 8, 2016 at 4:15 pm)abaris Wrote:
(August 8, 2016 at 4:12 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: He passionate about his cause, he loves his country and he wants to fix it. what more do want ?

You believe his shtick? Even less power to you. If a sufficient amout of people was in favor of taking a shit on the sidewalk, he would run on that ticket.

Doesn't seem like he's taking that route: He's saying things that might sound a bit racist, he's being a bit risky in his speeches, speaking his mind, in a country filled with liberals(pffffff), blacks and hispanics.
Yeah, I heard Trump had a really bad week, so Hillary got a big bump. That's the one thing she hasgoing for her. the competition is even worse than she is.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(August 8, 2016 at 4:12 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote:
(August 8, 2016 at 4:05 pm)abaris Wrote: Good changes. My ass, but not that I would expect anything else from you.

srsly tho, that guy is for real, he's not lying like the rest of them. He passionate about his cause, he loves his country and he wants to fix it. what more do want ?

How about competence, tolerance, patience, and integrity?

Drumpf has never been "real" a day in his life, asshole.  Grow up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Those Who Think Xristards Are Not Dangerous Minimalist 12 1131 March 13, 2017 at 10:37 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The World Is Getting Dangerous Minimalist 31 3037 January 5, 2017 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The dangerous link between far-right extremism and gun culture. TaraJo 2 1210 January 12, 2013 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Something completely different