Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My turn -- Post Here And I'll Tell You What I like About You
My turn -- Post Here And I'll Tell You What I like About You
Thread title does exactly what it says on the tin. Post here and I'll tell you what I like about you. There's some good in everyone. I'll try really really hard... and it's a way to earn reps... you know? When I have found something nice to say about you, you earn a rep (Hmm I added this part myself...? Maybe I should have left it out? I dunno how or why but whatever lol).
RE: My turn -- Post Here And I'll Tell You What I like About You
Blush
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
This should be interesting.
I already know how much you love me. Tell me something I don't know.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
I could do with an ego massage. Go for it! Badger Badger
Sum ergo sum
Cool little bro Smile

I'm in please!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(August 15, 2016 at 9:34 am)Losty Wrote: Blush

You're the kindest soul and most wonderful person I have ever met. You're my bestie and I trust you very very much. You're there for me and you care so much.

You're compassionate, empathetic, lovely, sweet, passionate, beautiful, sexy, intelligent, fabulous, brilliant, excellent... indescribably fantastic.

It's hard to even see faults in you. You're a fantastic friend, a fantastic best friend, a fantastic mother and a fantastic moderator.

You see the good in everyone... so much so you care even when it hurts you.

I feel like you're the only person I've ever met who's even more forgiving than I am...

...I'm quite fond of you to say the least. Did ya know that bestest kittencorn.
(August 15, 2016 at 9:41 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: This should be interesting.

I agree with some of your opinions and enjoy some of your posts. You have made me laugh on occasion.
(August 15, 2016 at 9:44 am)Jesster Wrote: I already know how much you love me. Tell me something I don't know.

I haven't read a single one of your posts I haven't enjoyed yet! Stick around! You're new but epic!
(August 15, 2016 at 9:46 am)Ben Davis Wrote: I could do with an ego massage. Go for it!  Badger  Badger

I wish you posted more. I always find your posts intelligent and well written and I agree with you a lot. Also you're always kudosing me, I wish I noticed you around more so I could give you more kudos too!

You seem like a really cool guy. Wish I knew you better! Smile I don't really know you and that sucks because your posts seem epic!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many here like pineapple pizza? ZenTrashin 20 1066 January 19, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
Thumbs Up Tell me YOUR weather is this screwed up. onlinebiker 5 626 April 15, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 958 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You can tell it' s REALLY cold out when - onlinebiker 13 1339 January 31, 2019 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  (Yet Another) Tell Us About You Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2667 September 12, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Lucanus
Heart Tell us your ethnicity with food pics *Deidre* 138 20742 May 19, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Tell us your age with a picture Foxaèr 74 9215 May 14, 2018 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Overall, do you like me being here? (Parody) Quick 24 2744 May 12, 2018 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Quick
  Overall, do you like Christians being here? Catholic_Lady 112 14204 May 12, 2018 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Overall, do you like atheists being here (parody) The Valkyrie 38 3089 May 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet