Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof Evolution is Wrong!
Proof Evolution is Wrong!
http://www.geekologie.com/2010/08/you_di...ntievo.php

This is akin to the proof that evolution is wrong because we still have monkeys. It's always amusing to see people who think they are so clever be so fractally wrong.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Proof Evolution is Wrong!
I don't know about him, but I distinctly remember being a haddock and thinking "today I'll grow legs..."
(August 18, 2010 at 11:55 am)Eilonnwy Wrote: This is akin to the proof that evolution is wrong because we still have monkeys. It's always amusing to see people who think they are so clever be so fractally wrong.

I am entertained that he has so thoroughly demonstrated that he has no idea what the hell he's talking about but he words his arguement like he has the FACTS. Clearly, his man is demonstrated proof of the absolute necessity for an improvement in the Knoxville community school system.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
I'm laughing so hard right now...
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
A fish that decided to be a human, dreamworks we have next years summer blockbuster.

Bet when this chap introduces his sister, cousin and mother their all the same person.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Wow....just wow.
My religion is the understanding of my world. My god is the energy that underlies it all. My worship is my constant endeavor to unravel the mysteries of my religion. Thinking
I imagine that this redneck asshole thinks he is quite clever. Probably has a whole church full of other redneck assholes telling him "good job."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ltY3bBDhcs
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
WTF was that, Leo?!
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
"Have you ever seen broccoli give birth to a gerbil?"

Now I have!! Can you tell me how to unsee it?!