Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking Bad. not so bad.
I decided to go out of my comfort zone to watch it. I just finished the pilot episode, and I am hooked. I will finish the series.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Breaking Bad. not so bad.
I love that show. What's fun is that I recognize plenty of locations used in the show since I live in Albuquerque. I shop at the pet store shown in the first season.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
I used to be OBSESSED with Breaking Bad. I still love it but man I was never into any show like that. It's so incredibly good.

No other show has captivated me like BB did. Bryan Cranston gave the only performance by an actor I've ever truly believed was an actual person and not just a character.

I'm pretty stoned so I don't know if that made sense. But yeah. The show is the best thing ever.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
BB is one of the best shows to grace television. Vince Gilligan is a genius story teller. When you're done, Better Call Saul is shaping up to be just as fantastic.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I'm about halfway through the third season, and I started watching others things. I definitely need to get back into it.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 21, 2016 at 8:34 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: BB is one of the best shows to grace television.  Vince Gilligan is a genius story teller.  When you're done, Better Call Saul is shaping up to be just as fantastic.

Ok, on your recommendation I will give Better call Saul a try. :-)
I thought it was a little overrated personally, though still very good.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(August 21, 2016 at 9:20 pm)Little lunch Wrote:
(August 21, 2016 at 8:34 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: BB is one of the best shows to grace television.  Vince Gilligan is a genius story teller.  When you're done, Better Call Saul is shaping up to be just as fantastic.

Ok, on your recommendation I will give Better call Saul a try. :-)

I don't think you could possibly be disappointed. The style and pacing are very different from B.B., but the quality of writing remains top notch, and the characters JUST as engaging. Let me know what you think!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
The show is AMAZING. After you watch this, check out Better Call Saul, the prequel offshoot that follows Saul Goodman.
I don't even know what the show's about. I only know it's title, since it somehow stuck.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking Bad! CleanShavenJesus 1 685 July 15, 2013 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Something completely different