Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question's for God.
Question's for God.
Yo bitch-- er- eh- I mean god!

Why the fuck you be shootin up people with cancer?!?!?!?

N' Why you be lettin' dem little boys in afrrricaaa starve till their backs snap?!?!?!?!?!

Also...

Y dafuq you be lettin' people sell crack to each other boi?

AND ALONG WIT DAT WHY YOU BE LETTIN PEOPLEE DIEEEE AND SUFFER FOR SOMEONE ELSES ACTIONSSSS

YA FOKIN' DIPSHIT!!!!!

~Love

Science

RE: Question's for God.
"Free will and it's all our own fault, apparently
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 25, 2016 at 11:48 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: "Free will and it's all our own fault, apparently

If I made a robot and I gave it free will and morals...

What the fuck am I gonna say when it tries to enjoy itself?

That i'm gonna burn him forever in a furnace slowly!?!?!?!

God, if you exist why are you such a cunt?
(August 25, 2016 at 11:51 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: God, if you exist, why are you such a cunt?

OMGERD I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!?!!

You spelled "questions" wrongly. Disbelieving in God is one thing, but disbelieving in spell checkers is just wrong.
After all these years, the narcissistic asshole still hasn't taken me up on my invitation to lunch (totally my treat) so that he can answer some really hard questions.

Proof right there that there's no god.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 25, 2016 at 11:48 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: Yo bitch-- er- eh- I mean god!

N' Why you be lettin' dem little boys in afrrricaaa starve till their backs snap?!?!?!?!?!

Also...

AND ALONG WIT DAT WHY YOU BE LETTIN PEOPLEE DIEEEE AND SUFFER FOR SOMEONE ELSES ACTIONSSSS

YA FOKIN' DIPSHIT!!!!!

~Love

Science

Just putting on my christian hat for a second...there are answers to all of these...''question's.''  Putting back on my atheist hat, these kinds of posts are annoying and unhelpful.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Dear God! Why did you let the IRIS probe blow up?
(August 26, 2016 at 9:21 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(August 25, 2016 at 11:48 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: Yo bitch-- er- eh- I mean god!

Also...

YA FOKIN' DIPSHIT!!!!!

~Love

Science

Just putting on my christian hat for a second...there are answers to all of these...''question's.''  Putting back on my atheist hat, these kinds of posts are annoying and unhelpful.

Well done mate.
Even better would be to tell these sick folks how demented they are
but i guess it is a bit difficult for an atheist to tell an other atheist how wrong they are.
Annoying and unhelpful really do not go down enough.
Demented OP would be a better word to use in this case.    Lightbulb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it? Mystic 144 16462 April 11, 2017 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  A simple God question if I may. ignoramus 28 5345 February 17, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Question from my friend about existence of God timbangu 33 7856 November 3, 2015 at 2:38 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Question for Theists: The Proble with Thanking God Rhondazvous 43 8933 October 25, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19147 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  If you have a question about god, ask an atheist Rokcet Scientist 34 8720 June 5, 2011 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Napoléon