Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Things Kaiju
All Things Kaiju
So, what are some of your favorite kaiju and favorite kaiju films? 

I enjoy Godzilla, Pacific Rim was fun though stupid, The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms was really good, and there are some other good ones I can't think of atm as well.
RE: All Things Kaiju
LOL, saw Pacific Rim a while back, it's on my Charlie Hunnam DVR search list. Couldn't really tell he was in the movie . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I think most people could tell who I favor. My wife just got me a tee-shirt that says "Don't Make Me Use My Godzilla Voice!" 

However, today's mail should include a 12 movie Blu-ray set of the Gamera movies. 

I don't really get the whole Kaiju thing. I'll still contribute here though. My boyfriend is absolutely crazy about Godzilla and King Ghidorah. I'll represent them in his place.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Godzilla v Mechagodzilla is of course 10/10 good movie Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(August 30, 2016 at 7:03 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:  
However, today's mail should include a 12 movie Blu-ray set of the Gamera movies. 

Ta Da!!!
I found Pacific Rim entertaining, but why not have a battery of small yield tactical nukes pointed at the portal.  Kaiju comes through, nuke kaiju, rinse and repeat.  Rinko Kikuchi was hot!

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
(August 29, 2016 at 11:23 pm)Mechaghostman2 Wrote: So, what are some of your favorite kaiju and favorite kaiju films? 

I enjoy Godzilla, Pacific Rim was fun though stupid, The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms was really good, and there are some other good ones I can't think of atm as well.

I mean, Attack on Titan's a show...
But otherwise, does it count?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All in All Trump's another dick in the wall... Brian37 0 549 May 29, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Brian37