Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Competitive Niceness Game Thread
Big Grin 
The Competitive Niceness Game Thread
This is the 'The Competitive Niceness Game Thread'.

The purpose of this thread is not only to make posts that are as nice and friendly and kind and pleasant and cheerful as possible but also try and out do the other posters by being even more nice than them.

It's the competitive niceness thread! Try and be competitively nice! That's the game.

No one gets to decide who is the winner and claiming to be The Great I Am Nicest Of Them All isn't especially nice so just go for it Big Grin

I'll start of by saying that AF is wonderful and there are so many lovely people here Heart
RE: The Competitive Niceness Game Thread
Well I wouldn't ordinarily but as you were so kind to ask, the invitation to be gracious to one another is greatly appreciated Heart
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
Does this thread come with free insulin injections?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 4, 2016 at 6:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Does this thread come with free insulin injections?

Boru

[Image: brim.jpg]
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(September 4, 2016 at 6:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Does this thread come with free insulin injections?

Boru

No, but you get to hurt turtles.
Dying to live, living to die.
Valkyrie, I want to say nice things about you, but I'm afraid I won't do you justice.
(September 4, 2016 at 6:31 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Valkyrie, I want to say nice things about you, but I'm afraid I won't do you justice.

You're the most wonderfully sophisticated penguin I ever met.
I hate everyone who posts after me in this thread.

Do I win the competition?
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(September 4, 2016 at 6:34 pm)Jesster Wrote: I hate everyone who posts after me in this thread.

You don't mean that Heart
(September 4, 2016 at 6:28 pm)Arkilogue Wrote:

Boru

[Image: brim.jpg]

umm...what?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4161 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  How Competitive Are You? Edwardo Piet 13 2818 May 11, 2010 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Violet