Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a Paulpablo
Ask a Paulpablo
Interrogate me, ask me about my life, whatever you want.

I'm pretty candid and there isn't much I won't answer.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Ask a Paulpablo
How is the drug business going?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Do you come from a family of Paulpablos?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(September 24, 2016 at 1:33 am)paulpablo Wrote: Interrogate me, ask me about my life, whatever you want.

I'm pretty candid and there isn't much I won't answer.

U W8 M8?!
What's your favorite cookie
Top 10 books?
What is a paulpablo?
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(September 24, 2016 at 2:34 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: What's your favorite cookie

I don't even know what they're called.

They're light brown but I don't think they're oatmeal.

I like the triple choc ones too.

Also a trick I always use and people copied off me was to put them in the microwave for just under a minute. I showed my friend this then she showed her kids and they loved it.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

(September 24, 2016 at 2:34 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Top 10 books?

Tough question.

I've spoke about a few on here before.

1984, the shining, pet semetary, it, Mike tysons autobiography, Colin Wilson encyclopaedia of crime, of mice and men, Alice in wonderland, Alice through the looking glass. Marilyn mansons autobiography.

That's just off the top of my head, the first ten books I specifically remember enjoying quite a lot while I read them.

What is your favorite thing to do in the whole world?