Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Will Upset The Deplorables.
This Will Upset The Deplorables.
They needed this guy to vote for Drumpf!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/lawyer-b...zi-police/

Quote:Lawyer behind Houston shooting rampage was dressed up as a WWII-era Nazi: police

Quote: reports that two law enforcement sources have confirmed that police found the shooter wearing a swastika-covered, World War II-style German uniform after they fatally shot him on Monday.

Quote:Houston Police have not yet said whether they consider this shooting to be an act of terrorism, although they have not ruled it out either.

Nah..can't be terrorism.  White guys don't do that.
RE: This Will Upset The Deplorables.
You're hilarious.
WTF? America, America! Hindu dude snaps and goes Nazi! Well, Desai is a Hindu name.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 26, 2016 at 6:30 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: You're hilarious.

No he's being serious and I agree with him. Whenever the right rightfully points to the Middle East and scoff at the false claim from liberal or moderate Muslims when they say "Most dont" or "don't equate us to them", they ignore the history of Christian bigotry and racism which is EXACTLY what fueled Nazi Germany they ignore that.

If Trump were not pandering to our white right wing nuts then why is he doing so horrible among minorities? Why is it our minorities don't support him? Because he is running for the same party of Jim Crow.

Trump only cares about Trump and I don't even think he cares about the party he is running for. I think he decided to run when Obama made fun of him about his birther crap to his face at the press conference diner.

If you want to argue most Trump supporters merely think he is "telling it like it is" then you are falling for the same propaganda that started WW2. You are delusional if you cant accept even Colin Powell  condemned his birther crap and the fact that 50 republican law agents call him dangerous.

When Christians or Muslims or Jews argue "that's not me" or "not all" it misses the point that all it takes is just enough. And Trump has just enough support from the party of the rich and the party of his base, that causes otherwise reasonable people to give cover to the nuts. The GOP has stopped being the party of Lincoln, not even close to the party of Teddy. He can fake pluralism all he wants, but minorities as a majority are NOT fooled by it. He doesn't even care about white republicans. A narcissist like him only cares about winning.
[Image: Trump_People.jpg?1452461695]

Apparently, B/M wants to see them running things!
I bet Trump would have been safe if he were there, unless he painted his face black then the cops would have shot him and planted the gun on another black person.  Unless they were in another country better than America which is every country in the world.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(September 26, 2016 at 8:18 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 26, 2016 at 6:30 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: You're hilarious.

No he's being serious and I agree with him. Whenever the right rightfully points to the Middle East and scoff at the false claim from liberal or moderate Muslims when they say "Most dont" or "don't equate us to them", they ignore the history of Christian bigotry and racism which is EXACTLY what fueled Nazi Germany they ignore that.

If Trump were not pandering to our white right wing nuts then why is he doing so horrible among minorities? Why is it our minorities don't support him? Because he is running for the same party of Jim Crow.

Trump only cares about Trump and I don't even think he cares about the party he is running for. I think he decided to run when Obama made fun of him about his birther crap to his face at the press conference diner.

If you want to argue most Trump supporters merely think he is "telling it like it is" then you are falling for the same propaganda that started WW2. You are delusional if you cant accept even Colin Powell  condemned his birther crap and the fact that 50 republican law agents call him dangerous.

When Christians or Muslims or Jews argue "that's not me" or "not all" it misses the point that all it takes is just enough. And Trump has just enough support from the party of the rich and the party of his base, that causes otherwise reasonable people to give cover to the nuts. The GOP has stopped being the party of Lincoln, not even close to the party of Teddy. He can fake pluralism all he wants, but minorities as a majority are NOT fooled by it. He doesn't even care about white republicans. A narcissist like him only cares about winning.

He is a billionaire so, and I have already stated that, I am sure he is not even taking it seriously. In fact, should he lose, I am not even sure he will be bothered since he can fall back on his billions. I last took Trump seriously when he took over the WWE (kayfabe) from Vince McMahon.
Quote:He is a billionaire so,

He claims to be a billionaire.  Big difference.
(September 26, 2016 at 6:43 pm)chimp3 Wrote: WTF? America, America! Hindu dude snaps and goes Nazi! Well, Desai is a Hindu name.

There's long been an element of fascism within sections of political hinduism. The Indian National Army was an openly Nazi rebel group, and Modi's BJP is a fascist organisation.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(September 26, 2016 at 11:01 pm)RobertE Wrote: He is a billionaire so, and I have already stated that, I am sure he is not even taking it seriously.

What min said. Claims and facts are different things.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So THIS is What The Conservatards Are Upset About. Minimalist 3 519 March 23, 2017 at 8:02 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Yup - Fucking Deplorables... Minimalist 26 3662 November 4, 2016 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Christians are upset over this Manowar 6 904 August 4, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist