Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CGI Thomas the Tank Engine SUCKS
CGI Thomas the Tank Engine SUCKS
JFC, damn few cartoons/kids shows I ever bother watching, and one of the VERY few and they totally fucked it up.  Damn it.

Other kid shows I've watched:  Reboot (don't laugh, I thought it was pretty good) the original Johnny Quest eps, Beavis and Butthead, and a few others,
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: CGI Thomas the Tank Engine SUCKS
Get some Adventure Time in your life, lad.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
What are you talking about? I personally loved the CGI in Thomas the Dank Engine. I thought it was very realistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzmWzXLPa6I
I don't believe you. Get over it.
It's an abomination !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 3, 2016 at 1:07 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Get some Adventure Time in your life, lad.

Or Gravity Falls. If you're in America, the whole series is on Hulu.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  search engine Marsellus Wallace 4 995 May 22, 2015 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  ABP (AdblockPlus) sucks and I will prove it... Aractus 29 10625 September 5, 2014 at 4:38 am
Last Post: naimless