Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Irony!
I Love Irony!
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/irony-al...e-titanic/

Quote:Irony alert: Pence’s weekend fundraiser is in a house owned by a man who went down with the Titanic
RE: I Love Irony!
Eggs, basket and Molly Brown.
"Hey Astor’s, are you going with the ship?" A long pause.... "Yes, I am"
"Hey Pence, you do know that your political is sinking like the Titanic"... A long awkward pause along side a painful look upon his face. "I know, signing up with that guy was a major mistake. I wonder if McDonald's will hire me?" Reply's Pence.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

Seriously Sterban? He's the Governor of fucking Indiana. I have never known a AA ballayer to turn down a September call-up because the parent club was in last place.
To paraphrase Weygand (or was it Petain?), Pence has chained himself to a corpse.

I think Trump's stench will follow him for a long time.

Experts agree, Trump is a pig.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

People and their insults. Pigs are great and give us bacon FFS.
Pence will just deny ever having said the things he's said. Much like he denied Trump said the things he said. Maybe someone ought to remind him this isn't the bible days, and we have recording devices now called 'cameras'. They're these neat doohickeys that record what you're fucking saying.
(October 8, 2016 at 10:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/irony-al...e-titanic/

Quote:Irony alert: Pence’s weekend fundraiser is in a house owned by a man who went down with the Titanic

I guess this makes Trump the Orange Iceberg.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Use this to check your irony meter. Gawdzilla Sama 5 530 August 6, 2018 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Conservatards: Irony Is Wasted On Them! Minimalist 11 2265 January 29, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Diamond-hard, industrial-strength irony. Gawdzilla Sama 5 1523 September 16, 2017 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Kosh
  Irony, Thy Name Is Borowitz! Minimalist 7 1151 April 19, 2017 at 2:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Oh, The Irony..... Minimalist 0 414 October 28, 2016 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Irony Is Overwhelming Minimalist 7 1254 December 14, 2015 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  The Irony Is Strong With This One Minimalist 14 2611 May 9, 2015 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Oh, the irony! Minimalist 2 830 January 5, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Rick Perry: King of Irony... Minimalist 11 3025 June 27, 2013 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  I Wonder if Kerry Sees the Irony in This? Minimalist 0 663 June 24, 2013 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist