Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 4:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"You're So Vain.............."
"You're So Vain.............."
Unbelievable.  What a piece of dog shit this man is.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/here-are...ald-trump/

Quote:The scene never made it into the final film, but it was an absolute ordeal to shoot—not least because Trump's people sent the filmmakers a ridiculous memo containing hyperspecific demands for how their star could be shot.
The note, which we just got ahold of, arrived the same day as the Trump shoot.
"We received this email at 6:45 a.m. that morning, from somebody in his camp," says Eric Kopeloff, the film's producer. "Saying—you just gotta read it. I can't paraphrase it."
The email reveals Trump's obsession with his physical appearance. It requests that the Donald be filmed under "warm golden lighting" to accentuate his "warm golden" skin and "defined jaw-line." It also instructs the cinematographer to shoot Trump "front face to camera," while avoiding his left hair part. Trump also requested his own monitor so he could see himself after being shot, a request the crew found ridiculous.
RE: "You're So Vain.............."
[Image: jbareham_160818_1191_0046.0.jpg]
This is why.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

The little dick syndrome strikes again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKaiedK9SFc

Did you see that Carly Simon did a "small" remake of her song (added a line to the original). This is so perfectly fitting!
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
I hadn't seen that.  Great stuff and all too true.
(October 15, 2016 at 12:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The little dick syndrome strikes again.

And no balls. Most people tend to overlook what's missing.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(October 15, 2016 at 1:10 pm)abaris Wrote:
(October 15, 2016 at 12:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The little dick syndrome strikes again.

And no balls. Most people tend to overlook what's missing.

Trump plans on descending when he has ascended to the White House. That's what frightens me.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Isn't that part of the job? Not supporting Trump but I can see vain characteristics in both. And in the current president, and in the past presidents. 

For me, this is no big revelation.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 15, 2016 at 1:19 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Isn't that part of the job? Not supporting Trump but I can see vain characteristics in both. And in the current president, and in the past presidents. 

The most negative selection in any American presidential election I can remember. But as opposed to Trump, Hilary's got a brain instead of shrewdness. And even more importantly, her advisors and her running mate have brains instead of simply being Yes Men, conspiracy or religious nuts.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(October 15, 2016 at 1:21 pm)abaris Wrote:
(October 15, 2016 at 1:19 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Isn't that part of the job? Not supporting Trump but I can see vain characteristics in both. And in the current president, and in the past presidents. 

The most negative selection in any American presidential election I can remember. But as opposed to Trump, Hilary's got a brain instead of shrewdness. And even more importantly, her advisors and her running mate have brains instead of simply being Yes Men, conspiracy or religious nuts.

So she and her cohorts have no vain qualities. Got it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.