Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to start wearing gloves more often.
Time to start wearing gloves more often.
Rates of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis in 2015 were the highest on record. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/201...lease.html
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Time to start wearing gloves more often.
One silver lining is that part of the big rise could be due to higher rates of reporting, which would be a good thing.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Well that's not good...
(October 21, 2016 at 8:43 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Rates of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis in 2015 were the highest on record. 

Well don't look at me . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I often look for bargains on this site called Locanto.
It's basically local classifieds.
I often look in the personals section to see what the naughty people are up to.
It never ceases to amaze me at the amount of ads where a married person is looking for a fling with someone who is disease free.
I wonder how many people get diseases from their trusted (and stupid, careless) partners.
It makes me feel like never being in a relationship ever again.
(October 21, 2016 at 11:17 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:
(October 21, 2016 at 8:43 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Rates of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis in 2015 were the highest on record. 

I will look at you but not in the way you think.
(October 22, 2016 at 4:57 am)Little lunch Wrote: I often look for bargains on this site called Locanto.
It never ceases to amaze me at the amount of ads where a married person is looking for a fling with someone who is disease free.
I wonder how many people get diseases from their trusted (and stupid, careless) partners.

When in doubt, cauterize!
Don't be ridiculous. Try these:

Just kidding. In all seriousness; Keep a few of these in your wallet, or purse. You'll be fine.

(October 21, 2016 at 11:17 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:

(October 22, 2016 at 4:57 am)Little lunch Wrote: I often look for bargains on this site called Locanto.

Thing is, you can TRY to resist, but sex isnt going away. The most powerful urge in the Animal Kingdom- and viruses/bacteria "know" it. Evolution doesnt care about who gets a STD.........One can only try to mitigate the "situation".
(October 30, 2016 at 4:01 pm)Noprophets Wrote:
Thing is, you can TRY to resist, but sex isnt going away. The most powerful urge in the Animal Kingdom-

That won't stop Christians from trying to stop it, though.  All the while calling for defunding of Planned Parenthood and other clinics which do STD screenings and demanding that condoms not be handed out in schools.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One More Time - Science 1 God 0 Minimalist 10 2828 April 28, 2016 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
Lightbulb Study:Strongly held incorrect beliefs often cannot be changed by disputing facts MountainsWinAgain 17 3815 May 23, 2014 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris