Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheOnion - Too Close To The Truth For Comfort
TheOnion - Too Close To The Truth For Comfort
http://www.theonion.com/article/trump-ca...-sus-54471

Quote:Instructing volunteers to remain alert and pay close attention to every individual who arrives at their voting location, the “Trump Election Observer” section of Donald Trump’s campaign website reportedly trains supporters to spot any suspicious skin colors they may see on Election Day
RE: TheOnion - Too Close To The Truth For Comfort
The Onion often unfortunately gets it right. Like when W was elected the Onion proudly proclaimed "Our long national nightmare of peace and prosperity is over!"
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
We have a huge picture of christ at our polling place. That should be sufficient.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 27, 2016 at 4:19 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: We have a huge picture of christ at our polling place. That should be sufficient.

And I bet it's the white, blonde haired, blue eyed Jesus picture, isn't it?  Because to claim that someone born in the Middle East would look like someone from the Middle East is blasphemy! 

Remember Megyn Kelly's quote:  "Jesus was white!"
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 28, 2016 at 3:10 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote:
(October 27, 2016 at 4:19 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: We have a huge picture of christ at our polling place. That should be sufficient.

And I bet it's the white, blonde haired, blue eyed Jesus picture, isn't it?  Because to claim that someone born in the Middle East would look like someone from the Middle East is blasphemy! 

Remember Megyn Kelly's quote:  "Jesus was white!"

Why yes it is. But then he has to be white to be pure, right? You forgot the heavenly glow in the background plus the stare, both comforting and menacing at the same time. Just give me the willies.

Indeed
Sleepy
(October 28, 2016 at 3:26 pm)Drich Wrote:

Indeed
Sleepy

Indeed what?
Dripshit wants it to look like this.

[Image: 7d1c277e8e4ad210a803b83c04f8e39ffb0ebb7e...034c0c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1158 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 948 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What's the Truth about China? Rhondazvous 29 2461 June 10, 2019 at 11:49 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 4037 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1316 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  Too bad we can't make a pilgrimage from 'Murica Foxaèr 8 1066 September 9, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 572 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Us Too, Shitstain. Minimalist 7 911 June 4, 2018 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Philosophy of Politics. UK has too much pussies nowadays too : 3 Duriu 7 1534 May 6, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Little Marco Mouths Off. Accidentally Tells The Truth Minimalist 3 681 May 1, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist