Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codes of Ath-frms not visible only blank boxes shown
Codes of Ath-frms not visible only blank boxes shown
Codes of Ath-frms not visible only blank boxes shown.

Here below is the screen snap shot of my concern.

[Image: 16gykv7.png]

You see the above snap shot of what I am troubled with, blank boxes instead of formatting codes?

Otherwise I am getting to learn as to post my messages properly, thanks to the founders, owners, and operators of Atheistforums.org.
RE: Codes of Ath-frms not visible only blank boxes shown
What browser/os are you using?

Looks like effing Windows 98
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I am using the latest version of Firefox, my OS is Windows XP.
(November 1, 2016 at 3:55 pm)Mariosep Wrote: I am using the latest version of Firefox, my OS is Windows XP.

*Clutches chest* Good god man, at least upgrade to 7...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(November 1, 2016 at 3:55 pm)Mariosep Wrote: I am using the latest version of Firefox, my OS is Windows XP.

What is the version number of Firefox you are using?
Firefox 49.0.2
Must be an issue with XP then, or potentially an extension you have installed.
Furthermore there is no hope in replicating the problem (49.0.2 works here on Windows 7, Windows 10 and Linux) so there's not anything to be done about it.

Maybe he's in the Navy?

http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/26/technolo...-contract/

Quote:Navy pays Microsoft $9 million a year for Windows XP
Most of the codes in the blank boxes are for modifying normal text to display differently (e.g. color, size, text alignment, and so on). You should be able to get along without them.

The following page lists the most commonly used codes so that you can enter them manually. Other than the last box, which toggles source mode, you should have everything you need.
https://www.phpbb.com/community/faq.php?mode=bbcode
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Color codes Losty 53 7049 December 4, 2015 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Am I the only one? Losty 56 4555 September 30, 2015 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Ask a (Blank) TheRealJoeFish 5 1362 May 22, 2015 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Can we only give one +1 rating to each member? KevinM1 20 3100 February 13, 2015 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Post is Blank Neo-Scholastic 3 1899 August 29, 2013 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Proposed change to rep point system, no removals, edits only Angrboda 15 7675 October 31, 2012 at 7:01 am
Last Post: jonb
  Girls only section and boys only section. Do you guys have it? Niqabi Ninja 34 14381 March 13, 2012 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris