Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clearly The Answer Is....
Clearly The Answer Is....
Not THIS time.

[Image: Occupy-Posters.jpeg?1461862435]
RE: Clearly The Answer Is....
Obviously this wasn't the problem according to exit polls. So this isn't the answer of all answers to a rather complex situation. Obviously - for reasons unknown - this kind of campaign and rhetoric appealed to a lot of people of different demographics. A frightening thing to consider, but a reality.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Democrats did not get off their asses to vote, Abs. 

They have no one to blame but themselves.

[Image: Cw2OIGhXgAAQBUu.jpg]

Republicunt voting is flat...or actually down a bit.
10,000,000 dems stayed home.

JFC, I knew it was high, but just did the math . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 12, 2016 at 3:40 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: 10,000,000 dems stayed home.

JFC, I knew it was high, but just did the math  . . .

I submit, V, that it is even worse than that.  The population has grown since 2012 and the democrats have been out there registering voters like mad.  I would assume that someone who bothered to register would be sufficiently motivated to get out there which means that even more of the existing democrats sat on their asses.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2495 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Answer Is "Missouri." Minimalist 22 3554 January 30, 2018 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Answer about poll methodology in response. Brian37 0 458 June 19, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Brian37