Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get GLOBED !!
Get GLOBED !!
[Image: queen-elizabeth-21.jpg] [Image: Evil_camilla_parker_bowles_Queen_Elizabe..._Thone.jpg]

[Image: Queen_Quits.jpg] [Image: camilla_parker_bowles_rehab.jpg]

[Image: GL45_JPG_cover.jpg] [Image: prince-charles.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Get GLOBED !!
Is that where you work?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
[Image: camilla-queen.jpg] [Image: Prince_charles_storms.jpg]

[Image: f49db55272a6cc418c5dc5763fc981f6.jpg][Image: globe-diana.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I kinda want to remove myself from the world and only read things like the Globe and Enquirer and see if I can piece together what's actually happening
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I couldn't find it online, but the one at Walmart today informs me the Queen has abdicated and is in exile. Charles has triumphed in a palace coup.

I'm glad this has finally been revealed.

It's a fucking rollercoaster here with this lot, I tell ya. Exiling each other other is basically their version of 'good morning'.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
This is a dying breed of print. Now you can find this shit on your FB feed for free!
I love the artwork. The pics are compelling and intensely well chosen.

You can look at a given picture of a royal and imagine in the hands of a Globe writer, the story almost writes itself.

Wait, Her Majesty is dying?
Dying

Broke

Exiled

Lesbian

Abused by Camilla

Devoured by Corgis