Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch
Bosch
I was browsing through Amazon Video earlier and came across a brilliant show called Bosch and became hooked almost immediately.

So if you haven't watched it yet, I recommend you do.
RE: Bosch
I don't think a show about spark plugs could be that interesting.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I want to win one their dishwashers.
I use their oil filters on my Suby.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
-Guys, you don't see the big picture

[Image: s-l1000.jpg]

Now that's a Bosch
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I have a Bosch dishwasher.

Love it.

Bosch pears are good too.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Damn, came in expecting a thread about Hieronymus.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
A show about the Dutch painter? I'm very there.

(November 18, 2016 at 3:11 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Damn, came in expecting a thread about Hieronymus.

The series is based on the books by Michael Connelly, whose protagonist is named after the painter.

I've read the entire series so, err, I'm a bit of a geek for Bosch thrillers:

http://www.michaelconnelly.com/series/

Bella I'd recommend the books wholeheartedly, most of them (not all) are very good reads. Some of the books comprising his other protagonists have been made into films too (Lincoln Lawyer with Matthew Mcconaughey and Blood Work with Clint Eastwood).
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(November 18, 2016 at 1:07 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I don't think a show about spark plugs could be that interesting.

Haha.

(November 18, 2016 at 1:21 pm)Whateverist Wrote: I want to win one their dishwashers.

Ha.

(November 18, 2016 at 1:22 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I use their oil filters on my Suby.

Yeah...

(November 18, 2016 at 1:40 pm)Alex K Wrote: -Guys, you don't see the big picture

Now that's a Bosch

Cool.

(November 18, 2016 at 3:07 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I have a Bosch dishwasher.

Love it.

Bosch pears are good too.

Not funny anymore guys..