Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scorsese meets presided of pedophilia club
Scorsese meets presided of pedophilia club
No, Marty what the fuck happened? Marty farty went to a country, Vatican, that reeks of diapers and there are no babies around it's because every citizen there is member of the clergy and by default has fresh baby diapers in his pocket so that he can sniff it every few minutes.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Scorsese meets presided of pedophilia club
Are you shitfaced when you post on here?
(December 8, 2016 at 4:31 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Are you shitfaced when you post on here?

I ask the same thing about some of your posts Bella O.o;

He is probably shitposting or something. doesn't mean he is shitfaced.
(December 8, 2016 at 2:58 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: No, Marty what the fuck happened? Marty farty went to a country, Vatican, that reeks of diapers and there are no babies around it's because every citizen there is member of the clergy and by default has fresh baby diapers in his pocket so that he can sniff it every few minutes.

The head of the paedo club seems to Italian. Are we getting back to pizzagate here.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 8, 2016 at 2:58 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: No, Marty what the fuck happened? Marty farty went to a country, Vatican, that reeks of diapers and there are no babies around it's because every citizen there is member of the clergy and by default has fresh baby diapers in his pocket so that he can sniff it every few minutes.

Okay, first of all, Marty is Italian-American, and it's very likely he'd have a hard time burning bridges with Mother Church, even though, as fascinated by it as he is, he's not particularly religious, and it makes sense for him to accept an audience with the Pope.

Second, Francis actually tends to be more inclined to actually do something about the child abuse epidemic than previous popes. I am fully aware this may not be saying much, given that, until recently, people who spoke out against it faced excommunication.

Third, In my experience, priests tend to be most likely to fuck boys a little too old for diapers.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 8, 2016 at 10:02 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Okay, first of all, Marty is Italian, and it's very likely he'd have a hard time burning bridges with Mother Church.

Martin Scorses is American, born in Queens.
(December 8, 2016 at 10:34 pm)Cato Wrote:
(December 8, 2016 at 10:02 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Okay, first of all, Marty is Italian, and it's very likely he'd have a hard time burning bridges with Mother Church.

Martin Scorses is American, born in Queens.

Of course he was born in America (it's probably a testament to my spending four times in a Catholic high school that I must have assumed that the "American" would have been understood), but his Italian heritage remains a major part of his identity (hell, he made a 3-hour documentary about his first trip to Italy.) Unlike with Ireland in recent years, the Church still holds a depressing amount of sway over Italians and Italian-Americans.

I have edited my original post to clarify this.

(December 8, 2016 at 10:02 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Third, In my experience, priests tend to be most likely to fuck boys a little too old for diapers.

Pope Francis: "Fake news is like getting sexually aroused by faeces" source

You see the Pope has plenty experience of being sexually aroused by faeces, no doubt from the diapers he's sniffing.

(December 8, 2016 at 10:02 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Second, Francis actually tends to be more inclined to actually do something about the child abuse epidemic than previous popes. I am fully aware this may not be saying much, given that, until recently, people who spoke out against it faced excommunication.

When did that happen? When he sanctified Pope Paul 2nd that elevated and propagated probably the biggest pedophile in the 20th century Marcial Maciel? Or maybe when he was in US and took alongside him the Cardinal Mahony in the Los Angeles archdiocese who repeated instances of very elaborate efforts to shield accused priests. - What a message!

Pope Francis should clearly state that all sexual perpetrators have to be removed from the priesthood. They shouldn't get to keep their jobs, and yet they do. Also the church requires that first the secular, legal world must generate the cause for concern before the church will involve itself. And even then when it does, often the punishment is little more than a warning.

Take the U.S. (the only country where clergy supposedly accepted zero tolerance for child abuse) has examples where when certain diocese have been certified by their review boards as having been, as functioning and in compliance with that policy, investigators have still found credibly accused priests to be actively serving.
One clear example of that is the archdiocese of Philadelphia, where a grand jury looked into the matter after the archdiocese had been certified as functioning properly. They had found 37 credibly accused priests still functioning.

Pope Francis should open all his files and turn them over to the police, and he should order all the bishops to do likewise. And he should punish the bishops, and we should post the identities of these perpetrators on websites so that parents and employers can know to keep children away from them. But as lon as he has admirers and people that fall for his lies that is hardly likely to happen. Not to mention that turning files over to the police should be a normal thing for anyone that has even a grain of morality in them, which Pope Francis obviously does not have.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(December 8, 2016 at 4:59 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(December 8, 2016 at 2:58 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: No, Marty what the fuck happened? Marty farty went to a country, Vatican, that reeks of diapers and there are no babies around it's because every citizen there is member of the clergy and by default has fresh baby diapers in his pocket so that he can sniff it every few minutes.

The head of the paedo club seems to Italian. Are we getting back to pizzagate here.

He's Argentinian-Italian. Get your ethnicity right!

(December 8, 2016 at 10:02 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:

Okay, first of all, Marty is Italian-American, and it's very likely he'd have a hard time burning bridges with Mother Church, even though, as fascinated by it as he is, he's not particularly religious, and it makes sense for him to accept an audience with the Pope.

Second, Francis actually tends to be more inclined to actually do something about the child abuse epidemic than previous popes. I am fully aware this may not be saying much, given that, until recently, people who spoke out against it faced excommunication.

Third, In my experience, priests tend to be most likely to fuck boys a little too old for diapers.

Yeah, Bergoglio's done a lot to alleviate the scandal of rapist priests, he's authorised the smuggling of some of them from Latin America to Spain under false passports so that they avoid scandalous trials.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Pope Francis has, at least in recent years, at least tried to make some noise about at least attempting to stop the Church's complicity in these cases.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...c50d317822

Granted, it may not end up being much more than empty words, but, bear in mind, this is still more than his predecessors John Paul II and Ratzinger have given.

I'd be surprised if I live to see a Pope who truly did his job in stopping the abuse, but, that said, you take what you get, And, who knows? Perhaps some day we'll live to seem someone appointed to the Papacy who actually consistently treats the issue with something resembling basic human decency.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The first rule for "Hare club" is...... Brian37 10 729 January 26, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Martin Scorsese says Marvel movies are "not cinema" EgoDeath 97 4147 October 16, 2019 at 8:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Anime Club Sterben 84 9674 February 15, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Jesster
  MUSIC CLUB MEETING #1 - "Creep On Creepin' On" Aegon 15 1967 August 22, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Book club Excited Penguin 9 1617 August 21, 2016 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  "Music Club"? Aegon 44 3444 August 18, 2016 at 12:26 am
Last Post: c172
  Film Club Excited Penguin 84 9474 May 5, 2016 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Film Club #2 - Coherence [Discussion] Heat 44 4590 March 29, 2016 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Film Club #2 - Coherence Heat 15 2547 February 26, 2016 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Film Club #1 - Enemy Excited Penguin 43 5384 February 23, 2016 at 7:32 pm