Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion Vs Religion.
Religion Vs Religion.
Hi ya'll,

I saw this article and thought it would be interesting. Local pastor is planning on burning copies of the Quran. Religion on Religion. :-P

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/0...?tag=stack

Poopie.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes" Letter to von Humboldt, 1813
RE: Religion Vs Religion.
Good for him, he's a prick.
http://www.molleindustria.org/faith-fighter
enjoy the fight..
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
(September 7, 2010 at 11:54 pm)Watson Wrote: Good for him, he's a prick.

Who is a Prick, Jones or Bloomberg the mayor of New York? If you live in the U.S. Watson get your gas mask out! Heh j/k
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes" Letter to von Humboldt, 1813
The jackass burning the books is an idiot and a prick. 'Nuff said.

On and yeah, I live in the states. Big Grin Go USA!
(September 8, 2010 at 12:01 am)annatar Wrote: http://www.molleindustria.org/faith-fighter
enjoy the fight..

Geee.. thanks, Annatar Tongue. This deal with mosque at ground zero has been a true controversy mess.

Pooopieeee..
(September 8, 2010 at 12:06 am)Watson Wrote: The jackass burning the books is an idiot and a prick. 'Nuff said.

On and yeah, I live in the states. Big Grin Go USA!

Hey I agree with you! Big Grin. Heh

Anyways that is something we can agree on, "GO USA" heh.. Do you live near New York on the east coast, Watson or do you reside on the west coast?
Christians burning books? How novel.(ahem) Next thing,you'll be telling me Christians are burning people.--Errr;I suddenly have this feeling of deja vu, I don't know why.Angel Cloud
Oh damnnnnn..... Padraic don't take us back to the midevil times, damnit!. Where the catholics burned you if you said BOO!. Does that bring flash backs? :-P

Poopie.
12.Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. Matthew 7:12

Hasn't this fuck wad ever read his bible? How would he like it if a bunch of atheist decided to have a similar event called burn the bible day? Not defending the Koran I think all religious books are bullshit, just that I am totally against this idiots actions. If he goes through with this and there is an increase in attacks on our U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan and the stragglers left in Iraq then they should hold this fucker fully responsible and give him life in prison.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

I saw this on a news report, the guy now carries a gun due to death threats (go figure). He claims that if he receives a direct order from god, he will not burn the books. Facepalm