Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 28th March 2017, 11:54

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......
CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......

To the Catholics that reside within this forum, if you were sexually abused by your ungodly Priests in the past as innocent children, whether it was done
in the "rectory" or not, and if this fact still bothers, there is help for you.   If you’re still able to walk, and don’t have a falsetto voice anymore from being 
buggered by your priest, then contact the following organization.

SURVIVORS NETWORK OF THOSE ABUSED BY PRIESTS 
(SNIP)
Moderators note:  please review rules of the forum, we do not allow members with less than 30 days/30 posts to have links in their threads.  Thank you.

So far, the primitive Bronze and Iron Age church of Catholicism has paid out over 6 BILLION DOLLARS to date of their flocks hard earned money in
reparations and settlements relative to their pedophile child buggering priests and subsequent documented coverups! Look at this amount that could
 have fed starving children around the world!

Most importantly, the primitive Catholic church has absolutely no more right to claim ANY moral authority over anyone because
of their disgusting pedophile priest problems that have been covered up since 1967!   WWJD?

Seriously, how can anyone admit that they’re a Catholic in the the 21st century is beyond reason.  Mind numbing to say the least, yuck.

[Image: priest.jpg]

When the top three religious factions today understand why you dismiss all of the other possible gods, 
you will then understand why I dismiss the serial killing gods of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam!

RE: CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......
View My Video

( I have no idea how to get this one to play using the tags.)

Where is catholic lady with her high morals? Oh yes, gone. Not messing with the dirty rags.
On defence of Catholic Lady, those dirty scumbag molesting priests weren't true Catholics! Obviously! Derrrr!

(how am I doing Deb?)
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
Child molestation is an important and inalienable aspect of christian dogma. The bible teaches, that Jesus himself was a shameless kiddie-fiddler.

Quote:14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15 And after He had placed His hands on them, He went on from there...
Matthew 19:14-15

Who knows, perhaps Jesus's second-coming already happened, but he was caught by Chris Hansen...
“The big trouble with dumb bastards is that they are too dumb to believe there is such a thing as being smart.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
(20th December 2016, 01:40)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote: If you’re still able to walk, and don’t have a falsetto voice anymore from being buggered by your priest, then contact the following organization.

It is truly amazing what some people will say when they can be anonymous on the internet. You show a complete lack of character and certainly call into question anything more than average intelligence (and I suspect that is being generous). Is this your idea of an exchange of ideas to improve yourself or someone else? Because it seems from this and your other 10 posts here that your intent is to denigrate and mock. I wonder about a person who has that as their goal.
(20th December 2016, 01:40)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote: If you’re still able to walk, and don’t have a falsetto voice anymore from being buggered by your priest, then contact the following organization.

I seriously hope no one here actually has been molested, because that's an extremely dickiish way to put it.

And Jesus Christ, what's up with all of the font tags in your post?  Are you special or something?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(20th December 2016, 10:49)Faith No More Wrote: I seriously hope no one here actually has been molested, because that's an extremely dickiish way to put it.

Well, I didn't consider it molestation but I'm quite sure my parents would have.
God(s) and religions are man made and the bane of humanity. 

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy or Twain/take your pick
(20th December 2016, 11:08)mh.brewer Wrote: Well, I didn't consider it molestation but I'm quite sure my parents would have.

Serious or joking?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
You know, a simple, "you can get help and here's how" would have sufficed.
[Image: SignatureII_zps712e31c8.png]
Courtesy of Cinjin. Worship

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread Edward John 164 3895 15th November 2016, 17:06
Last Post: Drich
  Catholics getting rid of layers of bullshit. Whateverist 17 806 16th September 2016, 10:50
Last Post: Alasdair Ham
  The problem with "One true church claim" by catholics Romney 8 548 30th August 2016, 16:39
Last Post: vorlon13
  Another child molesting priest zebo-the-fat 4 327 10th August 2016, 13:14
Last Post: vorlon13
  Girls drugged and abused at church-run home zebo-the-fat 20 1048 17th July 2016, 06:31
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Jörmungandr 144 4656 20th June 2016, 17:58
Last Post: KUSA
  Christian Apologists Act Like Abused Women Rhondazvous 17 1075 17th May 2016, 17:13
Last Post: abaris
  Catholics vs. Evangelicals? TrueChristian 40 5173 15th January 2016, 13:23
Last Post: MTL
  Fucking Catholics Caught Again.... Minimalist 33 3177 27th November 2015, 16:00
Last Post: Minimalist
  Worst pastor, preechur, evangelist, priest, reverend ??? vorlon13 26 3785 16th November 2015, 13:50
Last Post: drfuzzy